The Ramblin' Raw discussion

Discuss anything about the WWF/WWE past or present.
stigsyv1
Hall Of Famer

Re: The Ramblin' Raw discussion

Post by stigsyv1 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:15 am

I did see a video of her celebrating the win at home.
And your comment about superfan's being compensated for tickets got me thinking about sign guy. That guy lost his wife and spent most of his money going to shows and I read that he gets free tickets to shows still to this day and sits in the freind and family section of the arenas. I can't fault the guy for spending his time doing something he loves

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:59 pm

Just because I dont watch raw anymore doesnt mean its better when i'm not watching the show I just cant seem to do the 3 hours
every week and I always use to watch raw when it was 2 hours. And the same goes with nxt and it use to be on the score/sn360
but we got main event show instead and after that nxt was removed from the channel.

I honestly dont care for the build towards wrestlemania every year but when it boils down to just wrestlemania when the year starts getting
good like how AJ Styles year went that I liked him being champion of smackdown!

And sometimes I just need a break again from watching and go back to it when I feel fresh about wwe! and I only got 2 eyes to see everything
going on in the ring...

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Post by AndyF1069 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:20 pm

Braun Strowman has gotten so damn good and in such a short amount of time. When he debuted on the main roster, he had only had 3 matches in his whole career. To see him just a year later doing as well as he is doing, it's mind blowing. Normally the idea of a big show vs another giant match would make me roll my eyes and not want to watch, but this match exceeded the expectations of just about everybody.
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Post by Big slim » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:38 pm

It's insane how high the dude is flying. Like, to me he has been the one to benefit the most from the brand split. It's almost like night and day from where he was in his debut.

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:53 pm

Jack Swagger has asked for and been granted his release from WWE.

Per the front page:
Former UFC and current Bellator MMA star Chael Sonnen had Jack Swagger on his podcast this week where Swagger revealed he is no longer with WWE.
“As of yesterday (February 28), Chael, I have asked for my release from WWE. It’s still kind of an ongoing process right now. Basically, it came down to contract negotiations and we were way off. They didn’t value me at what I thought I was valued at. This was a business decision. They weren’t giving me the opportunity to make the full amount of income I could for my family. So when you put it like that, it’s time to go.”
WWE has yet to officially issue a statement about Swagger as of this report.
I don't remember Swagger having anything significant in terms of screen presence since he first took on the "We The People" gimmick with Dutch Mantell. Where does everything think he'll go from here? RoH? Japan?

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:27 pm

More than likely he can keep eating on the indies and maybe get some work in Japan. He honestly never had much of a personality (aside from small flashes during his time as ECW Champ). And his run with Zeb, but otherwise he has been just bland.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:45 am

And to be fair, he's not worried about "his spot" or "getting a shot". He just wanted to get paid. I can respect that

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

SCXiao
Rookie

Post by SCXiao » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:36 pm

After more than a decade with the company, I can understand that
ImageImageImage

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:05 pm

True. At a certain point, money outweighs your spot.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:34 pm

"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:18 am

After that whole skeet thing with New Day, I am not surprised by that.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:09 pm

I am at a mix of about watching Raw again
I remember when I use to love watching Samoa Joe matches while he was in roh&tna
He knows how to do it best dam it sucks thats hes not on smackdown but raw sure needed him
thow and I am ok with him being a Triple H guy and he looks good in a suit.

stigsyv1
Hall Of Famer

Post by stigsyv1 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:13 am

A sex tape of paige and brad Maddox has surfaced on in the net and I will admit I have watched it and Damn she is fine

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:35 am

I wasn't going to comment on the topic at all, but there's now a (confirmed) nsfw story including her, the NXT womens championship belt and bodily fluids. The illegal distribution of photos and videos is one topic entirely, one she isn't at fault for and under normal circumstances shouldn't be punished for (I.E Seth Rollins). However, the story of the championship is likely to land her in serious trouble.

stigsyv1
Hall Of Famer

Post by stigsyv1 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:11 pm

What I find annoying is the people calling her a slag and that she is dirty bitch.
She wanted sex she had it I can't fault her for it guys can sleep around so should girls.

Aftermath
Mid Carder

Post by Aftermath » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:29 pm

stigsyv1 wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:13 am
A sex tape of paige and brad Maddox has surfaced on in the net and I will admit I have watched it and Damn she is fine
Kind of hard to enjoy Xavier and Paige when there's a naked Brad Maddox dancing around with a camera.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:26 am

So, why do Undertaker, Goldberg, samoa joe and the hardy boyz make big returns to Raw its sort of sad I think the hardy boyz would be a nice fit
for smackdown but it just seems as if all the crappy guys are thrown on the other brand smackdown.

I hope Kurt Angle wont be next to join the raw brand it be nice if he came home to the smackdown brand.
I know Shelton Benjamin is suppose to come on smackdown where promos started before he returned then got injured
and couple months later is free to compete.

Aftermath
Mid Carder

Post by Aftermath » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:12 pm

Why do I have a feeling that we will see Lesnar vs Angle at Summerslam?

stigsyv1
Hall Of Famer

Post by stigsyv1 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:41 am

So it's no longer called draft it's a superstar shake up

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Wow, Brawn Strowmen superplexed Big Show off the top turnbuckle at the end of last mondays raw and the ring colasped/broke after the thunderous move I just happen to see it on main event for the first time today.

Is this some sort of dejaview moment of two other matches ending like that with Big Show and 2 other big brawlers before?