WWE Battleground 2015 - Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the WWF/WWE past or present.
Red_And_Yellow
VIP Member

Re: WWE Battleground 2015 - Discussion Thread

Post by Red_And_Yellow » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:35 pm

The point is Undertaker never showed any actual self doubt at all. He's a fucking dead guy. I'm supposed to believe he's self aware enough to believe in himself or not?

BAZED SASHA. CRY IZZY.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:48 pm

Yes

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

Red_And_Yellow
VIP Member

Post by Red_And_Yellow » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:52 pm

Well alright then.

BAZED SASHA. CRY IZZY.

SCXiao
Rookie

Post by SCXiao » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:53 pm

He thought he was an immortal dead guy until Brock proved him otherwise*
ImageImageImage

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:43 pm

Tonight on RAW: Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman open the show, Brock is furiously pacing the ring behind Heyman and looks about ready to tear someone apart. Heyman goes on a promo about the injustice of it all and how Lesnar got robbed by a broken, beaten old man whose one remaining claim to relevancy was his his WrestleMania winning streak that "BRAWK LESNAAR" broke. Heyman goes on to say how Brock not only broke the streak, he broke Taker's spirit, he broke the illusion that Taker was an insurmountable demigod. So Heyman asks: Why now? What could possibly motivate the Undertaker to seek payback over a year later?

*Lights go out, we hear the trademark GONG of the church bell. The Undertaker appears on the Titantron.*

The Undertaker: "You want to know what motivated me to come back seeking to even the score with Brock Lesnar? I learned something over the last year since that fateful WrestleMania match. It was a valuable lesson that came with the help of another WWE Superstar who challenged me. When I thought the world had forgotten about me, he sought me out and he found a way through my defenses. Through him, I learned that I am not a broken, beaten, bitter old man. In his own, strange, unorthodox way, he pushed me further than I thought I could go anymore. It is due to the actions of this man that I have come to believe in myself again...No...I don't just believe...

I....
SpoilerShow
Bo-Lieve!

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

Greg_McNeish
Twitter: GregMcNeishWV

Post by Greg_McNeish » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:53 pm

Greg McNeish - Grand Chancellor