WWE Wrestlemania 32 - Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the WWF/WWE past or present.
AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Re: WWE Wrestlemania 32 - Discussion Thread

Post by AndyF1069 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:51 pm

I don't see Joe as a long term WWE project and I don't think the casual audience really knows who he is. As an attraction, yes it could be really good and entertaining. As a long term investment? It's wasted (if we assume Joe isn't a long term project).

Owens can get serious (Cena serious) with a snap of the finger, all it takes is him being booked right and if he's being booked against Lesnar, then you can bet your house that the booking will be right. Rumble to Mania is two-three months in which Owens can get out of the popcorn and soda feud perception and into the destroyer of people perception.
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:22 pm

You are the main term of brilliants andy I am not saying that because i'm drunk or anything.

Legend_Killer
Mid Carder

Post by Legend_Killer » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:02 am

Who the hell is Lesnar going to fight? It might be Reigns I guess (I hope not) but I assume Reigns will wrestle Triple H. I am picking Taker-Cena as well so I am hoping it isn't Sheamus. Owens or Ambrose would be interesting. I am going to miss Randy *sniff*. Rollins as well if he isn't fit.

*edit* sorry, didn't realize you guys were already talking about that. I should take the time to read the thread :)

Red_And_Yellow
VIP Member

Post by Red_And_Yellow » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:15 am

Maybe they do Cena/Reigns, Brock/Sheamus, Kane/Undertaker?! YUCK

BAZED SASHA. CRY IZZY.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:02 am

AndyF1069 wrote:I don't see Joe as a long term WWE project and I don't think the casual audience really knows who he is. As an attraction, yes it could be really good and entertaining. As a long term investment? It's wasted (if we assume Joe isn't a long term project).

Owens can get serious (Cena serious) with a snap of the finger, all it takes is him being booked right and if he's being booked against Lesnar, then you can bet your house that the booking will be right. Rumble to Mania is two-three months in which Owens can get out of the popcorn and soda feud perception and into the destroyer of people perception.
Joe has also stated that he signed with WWE only to work NXT. I know people here are excited at the prospect of him going to the main roster, but unless Joe has some major change of heart, it ain't happening.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

SCXiao
Rookie

Post by SCXiao » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:25 pm

You mean major change of paycheck
ImageImageImage

Red_And_Yellow
VIP Member

Post by Red_And_Yellow » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:12 pm

El Canuck wrote:
AndyF1069 wrote:I don't see Joe as a long term WWE project and I don't think the casual audience really knows who he is. As an attraction, yes it could be really good and entertaining. As a long term investment? It's wasted (if we assume Joe isn't a long term project).

Joe has also stated that he signed with WWE only to work NXT. I know people here are excited at the prospect of him going to the main roster, but unless Joe has some major change of heart, it ain't happening.
I'm pretty sure that quote came before ROH got their national TV deal and WWE signed Joe to an exclusive contract. Joe has a contract that enables him to get called up to the main roster, he's not on an NXT exclusive deal.

BAZED SASHA. CRY IZZY.

Aftermath
Mid Carder

Post by Aftermath » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:21 pm

A Whole hour of Lesnar and Owens trading release suplexes.

Red_And_Yellow
VIP Member

Post by Red_And_Yellow » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:46 pm

With all their injuries, they're in a very weird place right now to have a card and are pretty limited with Brock's opponent. They aren't doing Taker/Brock again, and apart from Reigns or Cena, it's tough to imagine who else is really on that level if they want to create a main event match. Personally, I would use this opportunity with Brock as a chance to prop up a heel as a contender for Reigns. Of all the guys on the roster, Kevin Owens seems like the best candidate of all the heels right now imo. He's the only one who could talk his way to a big match feel with Lesnar, and I think him and Heyman sparring back and forth would do wonders for his perception among the fans.

Especially when you consider Owens' gimmick is being a prize fighter, what bigger prize fight in the WWE is there than Brock Lesnar? They can easily write in some kind of story where Owens maybe screws Lesnar in the Rumble and there's your hook, Lesnar has another man to kill for screwing him out of a chance at the WWE Title, and Owens can do the classic "Walk Owens Walk" gimmick.

Just please, for the love of God, don't let it be Sheamus vs. Lesnar.

BAZED SASHA. CRY IZZY.

stigsyv1
Hall Of Famer

Post by stigsyv1 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:19 pm

If he was healed in time I would love for lesner to have faced Orton

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:08 pm

I'd take a hard pass on that one.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

SCXiao
Rookie

Post by SCXiao » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:35 pm

Why would anyone want to see OH MY GOD RKO OUT OF NOWHERE vs Lesnar?
ImageImageImage

Little Jimmy
Hall Of Famer

Post by Little Jimmy » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:46 pm

You guys are fucked. That would be a helluva match. Being totally serious.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:07 pm

HHH vs. Roman Reigns - Triple Pedigree's on roman and he would kick out of the third

stigsyv1
Hall Of Famer

Post by stigsyv1 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:40 am

Samoa Joe vs lesner now that would be a match

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:11 pm

My wishful top matches to happen.

Triple H vs. Roman Reigns

The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar

Chris Jericho vs. The Undertaker(Since Cena is out and it hasn't been done b4).

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:53 pm

The guys in Isrs match wishlist have an average age of 42. 44 if you drop Roman Reigns from the equation. So, for WrestleMania 32, Isrs wants WrestleMania 19.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:16 pm

I dont care about there age as long as there able to wrestle or least have
matches on the card featuring them if not the matches I wanted to see. I also
know they work part-time to.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:27 pm

I just find it humorous that out of the entire current WWE roster your wishlist only contains one current wrestler and a bunch of guys that are ten and twenty years past their prime and only working on a part-time basis. You made no mention of anyone else in prime wrestling age in the WWE other than Roman Reigns.

Legend_Killer
Mid Carder

Post by Legend_Killer » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:41 pm

El Canuck wrote:I just find it humorous that out of the entire current WWE roster your wishlist only contains one current wrestler and a bunch of guys that are ten and twenty years past their prime and only working on a part-time basis. You made no mention of anyone else in prime wrestling age in the WWE other than Roman Reigns.
I can't see why you are attacking Isrs here. I am the same boat as him. Most of my dream matches don't involved current, full-time guys. It is because most of the current guys are boring as hell, or they haven't been around long enough to really establish themselves enough. It isn't our fault.