The new day should split up

Discuss anything about the WWF/WWE past or present.
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

The new day should split up

Post by isrs4life » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:06 pm

I think they are done as a team I mean there the longest reigning wwe tag champs of all time and I dont think Kofi Kingston
is relevant anymore I dont know when the last time he had a singles match, I almost thought Big e was going to turn on one of them
a few weeks ago and xavier woods has been put in the us title tornament that he lost in that was the only singles push from a new
day guy...

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Re: The new day should split up

Post by AndyF1069 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:53 pm

They don't want to split up.

Kofi isn't relevant? He was just on the tonight show. You know who has been on that before him? Stone Cold. The Rock. Hulk Hogan. John Cena. The biggest names in the business. It wasn't Randy Orton last night. It wasn't AJ Styles. It wasn't Braun Strowman or Brock Lesnar. It was the New Day.

You thinking Big E was going to turn does not mean that they should split up. Not every great tag team needs to split up.

Xavier wasnt in the tournament to become a singles wrestler. Just as Dean Ambrose didn't leave the shield when he became United States champion a few years ago.

The New Day are featured EVERY single week. They were so hot that they were chosen to host the last Wrestlemania, appearing several times that night.

They aren't breaking up any time soon and might never break up.
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan