Women Wrestling?

Discuss anything about the WWF/WWE past or present.

Women Wrestling Stay or Go?

Total votes: 0

RagingCalm
Developmental Talent

Post by RagingCalm » Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:02 pm

I love women's wrestling. It's one of the reasons I still watch RAW. I much rather see women rolling around in next to nothing, rather than men rolling around next to nothing anyday of the week. I love how there are so many good wrestlers on RAW such as Molly, Trish (even though I don't like her much), Victoria, Gail (my fave), Jazz, Jacqueline, Ivory, and Lita (even though she isn't at all impressive anymore).

I really wish they would devote more time to the Women's division because I think it could be a sight to see.

Hamburger Kid
Rookie

Post by Hamburger Kid » Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:41 am

Nidia needs to go back to Smackdown...She really isnt a good wrestler at all, and thats being nice. I'd rather see a good solid Molly vs Lita match, rather than Nidia stinking up a match.

BFarmer1980
Rookie

Post by BFarmer1980 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:44 pm

I have to disagree. Nidia put on a good match last night. And, for someone with very little in-ring experience, she's coming along quite nicely.

Lita, on the other hand, is a shell of her former self. She has lost several steps, still has not gotten her timing back, and doesn't seem to possess the same ring psychology or energy that she once had.

If I had to choose between seeing Victoria Vs. Lita or Victoria Vs. Nidia, I'd take Nidia every time. Watching Lita wrestle, quite frankly, is like watching Michael Jordan play baseball.
Vince-free since Feb. '06.

WWEFanJason
Developmental Talent

Post by WWEFanJason » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:31 am

BFarmer1980: I wrote that before I saw the match she had on Monday's Raw. I was gonna make an edit, but people started respong already.

Yes. She is a great addition to the Women's division. I'd love to see Nidia vs ,Jaqualine Nidia vs Jazz, Nidia vs Lita, Nidia vs Molly, Nidia vs Trish and Nidia vs Victoria. Anyone of those 6 matches would be quite interesting
THAT'S MY DAMN STORY AND I'M STICKIN TO IT!

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:13 am

wwe_fan_jason wrote:BFarmer1980: I wrote that before I saw the match she had on Monday's Raw. I was gonna make an edit, but people started respong already.

Yes. She is a great addition to the Women's division. I'd love to see Nidia vs ,Jaqualine Nidia vs Jazz, Nidia vs Lita, Nidia vs Molly, Nidia vs Trish and Nidia vs Victoria. Anyone of those 6 matches would be quite interesting
you say youd love to see a nidia lita match,meanwhile you say that nidia isnt a good wrestler?!?! makes no sense,but say what you want.thats her first match,she has talent unlike her counter part female miss jackie.nidia beat molly and thats that.i see her as a contender for the womens title ina couple of months,and will probably have a chance to hold the title later this year.

Thuganomics Doctor
Title Contender

Post by Thuganomics Doctor » Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:18 pm

Cobra_R wrote:Lita is the best female wrestler in the WWE. I wouldn't say women wrestling is boring but as for right now the WWE doesn't have any women that the fans can go WOW over besides Lita and for right now the WWE is more focused on mens wrestling division then the womens because the mens wrestling division gets 90% of the ratings. Why do they still have women wrestling? My guess is to keep the female wrestling fans happy and it's a shame to because if they put more focus on the womens division then it could bring in some new excitment to wrestling.
Yeah, Lita gets huge pops anyway. ( Bigger than Spike Dudley) :lol:

WWEFanJason
Developmental Talent

Post by WWEFanJason » Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:20 pm

chad-wick wrote:
wwe_fan_jason wrote:BFarmer1980: I wrote that before I saw the match she had on Monday's Raw. I was gonna make an edit, but people started respong already.

you say youd love to see a nidia lita match,meanwhile you say that nidia isnt a good wrestler?!?! makes no sense,but say what you want.thats her first match,she has talent unlike her counter part female miss jackie.nidia beat molly and thats that.i see her as a contender for the womens title ina couple of months,and will probably have a chance to hold the title later this year.
Did you actually read what you quoted? Give it another read, then say somethin. :roll:
THAT'S MY DAMN STORY AND I'M STICKIN TO IT!