Who will win IC belt?

Discuss anything about the WWF/WWE past or present.

Who will win IC belt?

Total votes: 0

Canadas Greatest heel
Developmental Talent

Post by Canadas Greatest heel » Thu May 08, 2003 7:36 pm

:roll: Rob Van Dam has more talent in his pinky finger than Jericho will ever have if he lives to be 1000. Just check out the old ECW tapes. He has never been allowed to showcase his talent in the WWE. RVD is another victim of Vince's joy of squashing ECW talent. He is the whole f'ing show and they don't call him that for nothing. Jericho is lucky Vince likes him because he is an inch away from mid card status. Give the IC belt to RVD and let him show his stuff. Jericho has already had his chance......

Mafwanix
Title Contender

Post by Mafwanix » Thu May 08, 2003 11:55 pm

But RVD has held the IC title 3 times in a little over the last year. I thought he was a fairly exciting champion, but something makes me think chances are slim he'll be the next to get it.

Personally I'd like to see Lance Storm win it. It could give him a chance to develop his character more than he's been in the last year, especially now that he's been dropped outta the tag team picture that he's been stuck in for too long.

Greengiant
Curtain Jerker

Post by Greengiant » Fri May 09, 2003 1:00 am

I'm thinking that Storm has a good shot considering that his tag partner has just been "fired".

FozzyRules8
Developmental Talent
Twitter: pageonepaul

Post by FozzyRules8 » Fri May 09, 2003 11:31 am

Canada's Greatest Heel, I would really like for you to explain how Jericho blew it when he was champion. In my opinion, he had an excellent title run, and it only started to go downhill when he was put with Stephanie.
Everybody's got a price!

Canadas Greatest heel
Developmental Talent

Post by Canadas Greatest heel » Fri May 09, 2003 12:07 pm

FozzyRules8 wrote:Canada's Greatest Heel, I would really like for you to explain how Jericho blew it when he was champion. In my opinion, he had an excellent title run, and it only started to go downhill when he was put with Stephanie.
:roll: You are a Jericho mark. Just look at your screen name; so conversing with you would be a waste of my time and energy.
The guy is a jobber. He should be in the mid card and he was a boring champion who gave the credibility of the WWE title a shot in the gonads. How can I be more clear?

Lady Blossom
Mid Carder

Post by Lady Blossom » Fri May 09, 2003 12:42 pm

I thought Jericho was going great as Champion untile WWE destroyed it by putting Steph in his corner. The main-event of Wrestlemania was about that divorce angle, not about the Championship, or the Champion. It stunk that they did that to him. Anyhoo! His match with Shawn at WM this year(And his other matches) was awesome. His promos are equally awesome. He's usually the Hi-Lite of RAW. LOL. If he can't have the World title(Which he should), I'd like to see him as IC Champ for now.
VOTE TOMAS PLEKANEC FOR THE NHL ALL-STAR GAME!!!

Canadas Greatest heel
Developmental Talent

Post by Canadas Greatest heel » Fri May 09, 2003 1:03 pm

When's your Playboy pictoral coming out LB?

YTQ
Rookie

Post by YTQ » Fri May 09, 2003 1:15 pm

How about you leave LB Alone?

As for RVD. If you've seen one of his matches, you don't need to watch another one. It's the same spotfest over and over again. Christ, you could time the matches and notice the rolling thunder happens at the exact same time, the 5 star happens at the exact same time.

And by the way, how the hell is his 5 star so different from everybody elses that it hurts him so damn much?
Last edited by YTQ on Fri May 09, 2003 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeff Jarrett never drew a dime....

Canadas Greatest heel
Developmental Talent

Post by Canadas Greatest heel » Fri May 09, 2003 1:43 pm

Ya How about you leave LB alone??? How about we all do whatever the hell we want? That sounds a lot better to me. It is after all a free country.

And as for RVD. If you've seen one of his matches, you don't need to watch another one.

Why not? They are all great. The guys agility and move selling ability is as good as anyones and it's a hell of a lot better than Jericho's. It just disgusts me how they keep him down.

It's the same spotfest over and over again. Christ, you could time the matches and notice the rolling thunder happens at the exact same time, the 5 star happens at the exact same time.

You are so full of crap it's oozing out of your ears. It's time you grabbed some ECW tapes and took a look at the real RVD and not the watered down version the WWE is jamming down our throats. His matches were as good as any we have seen in the WWE in recent memory. They didn't call him the whole f'ing show and Mr. Pay Per View for nothing. He was the biggest star ECW ever had. God Damn I hate what Vince has done with all of these multi talented ECW stars. No god damn wonder his rating are going down the shitter.

And by the way, how the hell is his 5 star so different from everybody elses that it hurts him so damn much?

It's called selling a move. His is the best.

YTQ
Rookie

Post by YTQ » Fri May 09, 2003 1:51 pm

Well, I'd take Eddie's 5 Star over RVD's every day of the week.

And I did See RVD in ECW. He was good, but it was the same repetition all the time.

And as for ECW, it was great to watch, but mismanagement wasn't the only reason why it's not around anymore. It was still Bush League.
Jeff Jarrett never drew a dime....