Just who is this stunning upcoming superstar?!

Discuss anything about the WWF/WWE past or present.

Who is Mr. America?!

Total votes: 0

RealAmerican
Developmental Talent

Just who is this stunning upcoming superstar?!

Post by RealAmerican » Thu May 22, 2003 10:30 pm

Who is mr. america!? I figured we'd put a poll on the most likely candidates and this would probably show who he really is in the best way we can. Most likely, the results of this poll will be correct if it reflects the general consensus of wrestling fans.
Check Out http://www.AmericaInAnarchy.com Your source for exercising your freedom of expression!

Savage Mark
Developmental Talent

Post by Savage Mark » Thu May 22, 2003 10:35 pm

RA, this is fucking old. Everyone knows Mr America is Hogan, and you know it. It wasn't even funny the first time. Give it a rest.
And most of football's greats have passed through Parkhead's gates,
All to play football the Glasgow Celtic way.

RealAmerican
Developmental Talent

Post by RealAmerican » Thu May 22, 2003 10:42 pm

Once again, here we go with the generalizations that aren't true. I really wish you guys would stop doing that, it's so blatantly ridiculous.

Everyone knows!? Howcome people aren't chanting "Hogan" during mr. america's matches!? And are instead chanting "USA"?! Maybe because the average wrestling fan has more brains then someone of your caliber!? Seriously, guys wake up and stop living in a cave. One of you thinks supermen gimics will no longer get over, and the other thinks all because they say "Everyone believes this" that everyone does. LOL!

Feel free to vote on my poll, because you're vote does count. Just please, be realistic and stop throwing out asinine guesses. I might as well say it was bill clinton by you're logic. Let's be real.
Check Out http://www.AmericaInAnarchy.com Your source for exercising your freedom of expression!

Savage Mark
Developmental Talent

Post by Savage Mark » Thu May 22, 2003 10:48 pm

I'm sure CGH will forgive me.... :roll: .

Cobra_R
Title Contender

Post by Cobra_R » Thu May 22, 2003 10:53 pm

Ok to end this put Hogan in a tag match with Mr. America. It's funny how these storylines are created but they don't look at the reality side of this. In reality all Vince would have to say is I want Hogan and Mr. America in a tag match and then Hogan would be screwd forcing him to show that he is Mr. America and that's why I don't get this whole Mr. America gimmick. Vince proclaims to have a smart guy gimmick but him failing to ask that question doesn't look like a smart guy to me because any person could have pointed that out the minute Mr. america showed up instead of jumping through hoops making this whole gimmick more complex then it really has to be.

They don't put as much thought in their gimmicks like they used to.

FozzyRules8
Developmental Talent
Twitter: pageonepaul

Post by FozzyRules8 » Thu May 22, 2003 11:39 pm

Why isn't Hulk Hogan on the poll?
Everybody's got a price!

Canadas Greatest heel
Developmental Talent

Post by Canadas Greatest heel » Fri May 23, 2003 12:46 am

Savage Mark wrote:I'm sure CGH will forgive me.... :roll: .
No, no...... I'm with you 100% on this one my friend.

Give it a rest mark..........No mind. :roll:

The Perfect One

Post by The Perfect One » Fri May 23, 2003 1:15 am

Almost evryone here is blind. Mr. America looks nothing like Hulk Hogan. The Hulkster was way more buff and his arms were way larger. It's impossible that the two are the same person. Mr. America was in the ring and Hogan was in Tampa. It is physically impossible for someone to be at two places in the same time. It's simply logic that tells us Mr. America and Hulk Hogan are not the same guy. Mr. America simply idolizes the Hulkster like millions of other people around the world. I would love to see a tag-match putting Hulk Hogan and Mr. America together vs. O'Haire and Piper. Then everyone would realize that Hogan and Mr. A aren't the same guy. Real American made a good point. They don't chant "HOGAN" during Mr. A's matches, they chant "USA". This is even more proof that the two aren't one.

Iceman5
Rookie

Post by Iceman5 » Fri May 23, 2003 1:39 am

Look RA I like Hogan just as much as any Hogan mark out there: Tampa 70s Hogan mark, Alabama Southeastern Sterling Golden mark, New Japan Pro Wrestling Hogan mark, Mid-South Hogan mark, AWA Hogan mark, Thunderlips Hogan mark, pre WM3 Hogan mark, pre-No Hold Barred Hogan mark, pre-Undertaker Hogan mark, pre WM9 Hogan mark, pre Mr. Nanny Hogan mark, WCW Hogan mark, Thunder in Paradise Hogan mark, nWo Hogan mark, red and black nWo Hogan mark, Terry Bollea Hogan mark, Tampa Florida retired Hogan mark, WWF nWo Hogan mark, WWE red and yellow Hogan mark, Mr. America Hogan mark, etc. etc. etc. yada yada yada blah blah blah. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FRIGGIN' COFFEE!!!!!!$#@#$! RA, have you read his friggin' book? It is a good book, with pictures and everything so someone like you can understand it!! But not nearly as good (or as informative) as "Have A Good Day?!"

Not that it wouldn't surprise me if the WWE Smackdown had a match in the near future where Hogan teamed up with Mr. America vs. the bad guys of your choice. THIS IS A FRIGGIN' GIMMICK for 80s WWF fans like myself!!! As if Hulkamania wouldn't be perpetuated into infinity, Hulkamania will live forever, let me tell ya bruther!! If you were really a SMARK like the rest of us you wouldn't bother us with this HOPELESS DRIVEL!!!!!!

Anyone, if I have forgotten any version of Terry Bollea (at least Matt Hardy is only on V1), PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! :D

p.s. to change the subject, how good is it to see Tajiri and Eddie with the titles!!!!
The 4 I's: Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence, and ICEMAN5

Steven21
Mid Carder

Post by Steven21 » Fri May 23, 2003 4:05 am

As if Hulk Hogan not in the spotlight enough they give him a new gimmick and his hogging the main events at PPV's again.

Cobra_R
Title Contender

Post by Cobra_R » Fri May 23, 2003 4:34 am

Don't blame it on Hogan, blame it on Vince. Vince is the one working with Hogan so you know he will be involed in alot of main events and where there is Vince the other person will also be involed in that main event.

ryanus_maximus
Developmental Talent

Post by ryanus_maximus » Fri May 23, 2003 8:49 am

Just how long is this whole Hogan/Vince angle going to last? Not that Hogan is Mr America or anything...

YTQ
Rookie

Post by YTQ » Fri May 23, 2003 9:17 am

You know, at least when CGH pisses people off, you can respect him, because there's a fair amount of intelligence in a lot of his posts.

But Real American, you're just friggin sad......
Jeff Jarrett never drew a dime....

RealAmerican
Developmental Talent

Post by RealAmerican » Fri May 23, 2003 8:27 pm

It seems to me alot of this "Anti mr. america" fan base we are facing are from people from other countrys. Mostly canadians because they don't have any real heros to look up to nowadays except bret hart in the past, which is understandable but that's no reason to be bitter at mr. america and make false accusations. Over 100% of the poll voted that it wasn't hulk hogan, and dare I say, I'd go as far to say that most of you of american heritage agree also.

As for those of you that are getting pissed off, which you really shouldn't be doing. All I'm doing is having a fair calm debate on who mr. america is, and people are getting angry!? Three words for you guys, Anger Manegement Classes. If you were welcomed on larry king to guess who the sniper was back in october and larry king said he thought it was a terrorist (figuratively speaking) would you then get up and go "NO, FUCK YOU LARRY KING! YOU"RE WRONG, FUCK YOU! YOU"RE FRIGGIN SAD!". I don't think so, I hope the above analogy makes you realize how big of a jackass you are when you do that.

Perfect and ryanus, it's nice to see there are some intelligent wrestling fans out there that know who's who in wrestling. People that know what they're talking about are so few these days.

The only question left is, who voted saying it was "Me" which means you?! Could it be that mr. america himself is roaming the boards?!?! :shock:

Savage Mark
Developmental Talent

Post by Savage Mark » Fri May 23, 2003 8:46 pm

I've got three words for you; Hogan Sucks Ass.

RealAmerican
Developmental Talent

Post by RealAmerican » Fri May 23, 2003 8:49 pm

That's you're opinion and you're entitled to it but Hogan isn't even on tv at the moment and you're still angry at him?! He just can't please you hogan haters can he?! I think you guys just *hate him* for the sake of hating him because there hasn't been a heel worth a damn since hogan in the nwo. Which is very understandable. 8)

Savage Mark
Developmental Talent

Post by Savage Mark » Fri May 23, 2003 8:54 pm

How can you use an example in one arguement, and then contradict yourself in another debate? Once, you said

"Hogan's face turn was inevitable. He couldn't get heel heat because everyone loved him so much".

Now you say we haven't had a proper heel since Hogan? :roll: .

RealAmerican
Developmental Talent

Post by RealAmerican » Fri May 23, 2003 8:56 pm

I was talking about hogan's wcw nwo days, not when he came to the wwf again. So no, I wasn't contradicting myself. If they played that storyline out they probably could of turned him over back to the heel he was, but the wwe writers screwed up the nwo in that area, scott halls lazyness and nash's clutzyness also contributed to it greatly.

Savage Mark
Developmental Talent

Post by Savage Mark » Fri May 23, 2003 9:02 pm

Scott Hall and Kevin Nash? The two people who started the whole thing in the first place? If the WWE were on the ball, they would have made Scott Hall the main focus of the group, rather than Hogan. Maybe then it wouldn't have fallen on it's face.

RealAmerican
Developmental Talent

Post by RealAmerican » Fri May 23, 2003 9:15 pm

Surely you can't be serious!

Hall had a very low work ethic, and was also still drinking. Nash injured himself on his first match back. Need I say more? I'll let the facts speak for themselves. 8)