The Haku Game

Thread games, where a members posts and everyone replies over and over.
El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Re: The Haku Game

Post by El Canuck » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:41 pm

Well played.

Some people say that the best defense is a good offense. They're wrong. The best defense is Haku. He's also the best offense.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:43 pm

Haku is both the irresistible force and the immovable object.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:20 pm

Haku can not only open coconuts with his bare hands, he can turn them into a fine paste using the palm of one hand and the knuckles of the other as a mortar and pestle.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:16 pm

Haku can apply his Tongan death grip with such effectiveness, that he doesn't need to actually connect with it. It's quite similar to Darth Vader's Force choke, but, you know, the Force isn't actually a thing, it's just the sheer physical force of Haku.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:15 am

Haku can topple bowling pins with a stern look.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:23 pm

Haku once beat the entire Anoa'i family in a friendly game of Tug-of-War...By himself.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:25 pm

The original opponent intended as last boss for the Punch Out games was supposed to be Haku, but programmers felt compelled to give the player a boss they could eventually beat.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:24 am

Haku can cut hair with well placed knife edge chops.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:12 pm

Haku had a spot with the Chicago White Sox as a catcher, but the team had to let him go when he refused to play by the league rules for insisting on catching the balls without a mitt, as he found them too cumbersome.

Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Post by Big slim » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:07 pm

Walt White is the one who knocks, Haku is the one who doesn't need to. When Haku is after you, you are already fucked.

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:00 pm

Nice one!

If Haku was a character in A Song of Ice and Fire, no one would challenge his claim as King. He could waltz up to the Iron Throne, throw Robert Baratheon to the floor and not one Kingsguard would raise a finger. Khal Drogo would give Haku his Khalasar, Dragons would bow before him and even the Wildlings would bend the knee. As for the White Walkers, they would learn that the only thing deadlier to them than Valyrian steel is the Tongan Death Grip.

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:59 pm

In some circles, the Red Wedding is none as a day in the life of Haku.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:08 pm

The Haka performed by the Uso brothers before their matches is actually an enchantment meat to channel the energy of Haku, for it is known that even a portion of his energy would make any person near superhuman.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Mon May 02, 2016 11:05 pm

Haku is a registered and licensed demolitions expert. He also doesn't own any heavy equipment, nor does he bring any power or hand tools for the task. He shows up, cracks his knuckles, stretches a little and starts swinging.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Post by AndyF1069 » Wed May 11, 2016 8:53 am

Insert a caption

"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Wed May 11, 2016 11:10 am

Haku: "Bring me a beer when you get up."

Nash: "But this is my beer."

Haku: "Not that beer, fresh beer and keep it coming."

Nash: "Yes, sir."

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Post by AndyF1069 » Wed May 11, 2016 9:08 pm

Can't help but feel Kevin's experience with Haku influenced this.

"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sun May 29, 2016 7:04 pm

During the Yokozuna bodyslam challenge on the U.S.S Intrepid, Haku stepped up to the challenge and powerbombed Yokozuna. However, since the challenge was to bodyslam Yoko, they were able to disqualify Haku on a technicality and the footage was never used.

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Mon May 30, 2016 9:10 pm

Haku also body slammed the Intrepid, because he could.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Mon May 30, 2016 9:20 pm

HAH!

Haku was the only wrestler in the WWE who could change a match finish on the fly. It wasn't written into his contract or anything, Vince McMahon was simply afraid to tell him otherwise.