WWE '12?

Anything goes forum. Discuss Politics, school, family, whatever you want.
Crow013
Mid Carder

Re: WWE '12?

Post by Crow013 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Man....I was already sold on this game....but holy fvck that's amazing.
This thread lost me when Crow said he respects DD's balls.
I'm Batman.

candyxwrapper
Mid Carder

Post by candyxwrapper » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:43 pm

If Brock Lesner can make it in the game without being in the WWE for years dammit I want Lita in as well. Anyway i'm so happy about the create an arena feature. I can finally have the divas compete in a proper arena
Captian Hook never looked so good

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:12 pm

http://cheezburger.com/View/5308968192

That's all I call him now since that awesomely titled video made its way here.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

RatedRSuperstar
Hall Of Famer

Post by RatedRSuperstar » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:15 am

Here comes the pain, baby!

Cool people vote in the Best of the Best Tournament on the Member Games forum, I hear.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Well, with Lesnar now occupying a spot, there's 13 left, according to THQ's website. Who do you think will fill the gap? More legends? Other WWE undercarders left out? (Like the Uso's or some of the NXT lads) Give a few predictions.

Here's some legends/alumni/roster members that didn't make the game I'd like to see:

- Mr. Perfect (I know, he was in SVR 2007, Legends of WM and All-Stars, but he's my favorite, and I didn't play the latter because it looked ridiculous and a close friend told me it got boring after a few matches. But Hennig's been my favorite since I was a kid.)

- The Uso's, I'll count them as two, so ten left.

- Curt Hawkins

- Sin Cara Negro (I know, I'm one of the only guys here that actually likes the Sin Cara character, likely due to my bias from liking the original Cara as Mistico in CMLL, but regardless, I'd like to see the doppelganger, a.k.a Hunico in here too)

- Flyin' Brain Pillman (He hasn't been a Legend in the SVR series yet)

- Rick Martel (Another great worker who hasn't been in the SVR series yet)

- Tito Santana (Like the previous two)

- Marty Jannetty (HBK was given a Rockers attire in the Legends game, and I've wanted to see Marty make the cut since, just so I could remake the Rockers Tag Team)

- Trent Barreta

- Primo (guy is still on the roster, made last years roster but didn't get in this year, what gives?)

- Brodus Clay

- Mankind (Brown shirt, lunatic variety)

That's who I'd pick, but that's just me.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:53 pm

El Canuck wrote:Well, with Lesnar
Pardon me, that's Laser, Bork Laser.

BioticZombie
Legend

Post by BioticZombie » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:24 pm

No Macho Man or Chris Jericho, Canuck?
Image Image

RatedRSuperstar
Hall Of Famer

Post by RatedRSuperstar » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:02 pm

BioticZombie wrote:No Macho Man or Chris Jericho, Canuck?
That's actually a pretty fair observation. I'm 100% on board for Jericho, simply because I'm overtly biased, but somehow I had completely overlooked Macho Man. I'd say Savage is probably a safe bet for inclusion, probably saving him for near-last, since it would be pretty big to include him. Also,
El Canuck wrote:
El Canuck wrote:Well, with Lesnar
Pardon me, that's Laser, Bork Laser.
I lol'd.

Cool people vote in the Best of the Best Tournament on the Member Games forum, I hear.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:12 pm

BioticZombie wrote:No Macho Man or Chris Jericho, Canuck?
AH! Forgot entirely about Savage. Yes to Savage, considering he was just in WWE All-Stars, it's highly plausible for him to be in WWE 12, if nothing else than as a DLC character.

Jericho I'd like to see too, long-haired WCW/Early WWE run variety as an alternate costume.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:56 pm

First DLC pack announced, Shawn Michaels (first time he hasn't been on regular roster), J.R and Michael Cole. 1/3 I like, lets see who gets the last 10 spots.

Crow013
Mid Carder

Post by Crow013 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:50 pm

Apparently both Savage and Foley have been confirmed as DLC. I also heard a rumor that Brodus will end up as DLC. Also to be included in DLC pack 1 will be alternate attires for the Road Warriors and Edge and Christian.
This thread lost me when Crow said he respects DD's balls.
I'm Batman.

candyxwrapper
Mid Carder

Post by candyxwrapper » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:32 pm

I'm so glad that my girls Alicia Fox and Nikkie Bella made the DLC list. I'm also shocked to see that Kharma and Vickie of all people made it as well. I knew Trish was going to be there and Brie I could take or leave.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:38 pm

Do you have a Source for this information candywrapper?

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:50 pm

Nevermind, it's up on the WWE '12 site. Meh, I'd rather more male DLC's, particularly Legends, I find the females all pretty much play the same...With that said, how can you choose between the Bellas so decisively? Can't be looks, they're identical for chrissakes. I find, considering how limited the Divas are in what they are allowed to do in the ring that neither one stands out more than the other.

candyxwrapper
Mid Carder

Post by candyxwrapper » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:20 pm

El Canuck wrote:Nevermind, it's up on the WWE '12 site. Meh, I'd rather more male DLC's, particularly Legends, I find the females all pretty much play the same...With that said, how can you choose between the Bellas so decisively? Can't be looks, they're identical for chrissakes. I find, considering how limited the Divas are in what they are allowed to do in the ring that neither one stands out more than the other.
I know alot of people would rather have more superstars in the game but as a diva fan i'm happy they have a diva DLC pack. About the Bella twins they are identical but they aren't if that makes sense. Nikki's face looks more heelish while Brie has a more sweet looking face. Brie's voice is deeper than Nikki's. Body wise Nikki is a tad bit thicker than Brie. Ring wise Nikki is all around better. She flows better in the ring, she works well with others, and she pulls off her moves better than Brie. I also think she's more believe as a heel than Brie is because Brie seems so forced in the role while Nikki is more natural in it. I'm still waiting for the WWE to split them up so Nikki can truly shine on her own.

Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Post by Big slim » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:55 pm

Anyone start playing this yet?

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

BioticZombie
Legend

Post by BioticZombie » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Yep, Slim.

I started off the game by playing WWE Universe. My cousin and I played the first match with me being Dolph Ziggler and he was Orton. He did the new dynamic comeback on me and I lost... :oops:

But luckily his ass was immediately destroyed by Brock Lesnar.

For those of you who have this game, how else was it when you got killed by Brock Lesnar?
Image Image

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:34 am

^ Pretty much the same except replace Ziggler with Miz.

stigsyv1
Hall Of Famer

Post by stigsyv1 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:15 pm

is it just me or are the controls hard to get used to i just started on the rtw story and it seems to be that all i can do is punch and do a suplex with shamus

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:23 am

^ Its not just you. I still haven't fully gotten used to the controls.