The Face of the WWE (Simulation)

Whether you're building a dream Wrestlemania, or writing 20 years worth of shows, share your creations with the world.
GooberBM
VIP Member

Re: The Face of the WWE (Simulation)

Post by GooberBM » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Randy and Goldy pulilng out an A* match? That is such a paddlin'

These shows sure do make me wish WWE was good enough to want to watch again

Greg_McNeish
Twitter: GregMcNeishWV

Post by Greg_McNeish » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:23 pm

I was there in person for Randy & Goldy, and I know I'd give them an A*.

This is the Reality Era, Jama. Playing into dirt sheet reports is what's best for business.

Greg McNeish - Grand Chancellor

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jama7301

Post by Jama7301 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:44 pm

I'm more impressed by the Del Rio/R-Truth A* than the Orton/Goldust match getting an A*.

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:08 am

Yeah, that sure wasn't expected. Although, ADR is jacked up, in the database. Second only to Daniel Bryan, on the mat.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:52 am

MEXICO'S GREATEST IMPORT~!

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:23 am

Urge to kill... rising....

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:21 am

You do know he medaled at the Pan American Games, and could've done so at the Olympics if Mexico could've afforded to go, right?

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:40 am

I do. The cause of my rage is that he's Mexico's Greatest EXPORT.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:58 am

Oh...yes that. Well you have the power to fix that, so get to it

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:10 pm

Wrestle Pro Newletter

Winners and Losers - Monday Night Raw - September 2, 2013
Editorial by WPN Forum Member Heelz4Reelz

Here we are, a day removed from another up and down episode of Monday Night Raw. Let's go over who came out better or worse from the show.

WINNERS
Danial Bryan and Dean Ambrose
Despite the Big Show being at ringside, these two delivered a main event that we've been longing to see for years now. This is what we want to see WWE! The crowd reaction for Bryan says that HE should be the face of the company, and Orton should be toting that Money in the Bank briefcase still. Orton should've been the first to surprise cash in and lose to Bryan, to build him up for WrestleMania.

AJ Lee
While Total Divas has been a train wreck*, it's great to see the Diva's champion be the focal point of the actual TV SHOW! Todal Diva's is a farce, and the only redeeming quality of it is the fact that we can see Danial Bryan, and Natalya on it.

* Did you see last week's episode? Oh my god, Eva Marie is SUCH a bitch!

Danial Bryan
Had to put him again after how much focus he got tonight. From standing tall at the end of the show, to all the segments, and his fantastic match, Danial Bryan is the MVP of tonight's Raw.

CM Punk
Whether cutting promos or having 5 star matches, CM Punk just adds to every segment he's in. He came out, and got a measure of revenge against the Paulrus, and it was a cathartic moment due to how Heyman has treated Punk the last few weeks.

Dolph Ziggler and Seth Rollins
Ziggler picking up the win tonight is PIVOTAL for him to get back into the Title Hunt. A win over any member of the Shield is huge, because they're being pushed so strongly. These two would have had the match of the night, if it wasn't for the main event.

LOSERS

R-Truth and Goldust

R-Truth, I couldn't care less about, but seeing Goldust be fired tonight is just a shame. The man can go for someone his age, and he carries Orton to a good match tonight. I read that he might be tagging with his brother when Rhodes comes back in a few months after his repackaging, so maybe Rhodes with be Silverscreen or something.

THE FANS
Despite the good showing from Bryan, Punk, Ambrose, Ziggler, and Rollins, the rest of the show was an unwatchable mess. HHH is just putting his guy over and holding down Danial Bryan, who SHOULD be champion from now to WrestleMania, if not longer. Ziggler's being lost in the shuffle, and Ryback is facing RVD... What a waste of RVD's talent and alleged limited dates. We get Big Show involved with HHH and Stephanie, which is just another old boy's move from HHH. Then the public burial of HBK. Way to go WWE, way to shit on one of your own Hall of Famer's. Give us MORE of the guys who have talent, like Ziggler, Ambrose, Rollins, Bryan, Punk, Axel, and the like, and less of these boring guys like Big Show, Orton, HHH, Ryback, Big E, Del Rio.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:16 pm

Bellisima

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:19 pm

That's a weird fucking mindset to get into. Thank Christ I don't think like that.

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:52 pm

I was kind of hoping that the writer got lost in his own rage, and accidentally included someone on both the "more" and the "less" lists. I'm not going to lie, I'm way more invested in your IWC rage, than in my own storytelling.

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Complete with unintentional grammar botch at the very end too. Whoops.

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:52 pm

All the other grammatical and spelling mistakes are intentional though, right?

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Nope. None of them were. Just a result of being in character I guess.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:59 pm

From the We Love Wrestling Facebook Discussion Group:

This weeks' featured poster is DBYesYesYes2013:

I was reading the latest ramblings on WPN and I can't believe those idiots have a forum and people actually read what they have to say. What is this guy's beef with the Big Show? I mean he's only doing some of his usual great acting, working off of both Triple H and Stephanie to give us such great drama. And someone has to be the support to Daniel Bryan. As much as I love Bryan, he's only been at the top of the card since August, so there's no way he could do this on his own. He needs help and Big Show is always great at this kind of angle.

I was shocked that Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan had such a great match. Not so much because of Bryan because he's awesome but that Ambrose stuck with him. I hadn't been very impressed by Ambrose, but even I had my eyes opened a little bit there. If he can keep that kind of performance up against mere mortals, WWE might have something there.

One thing I can't understand about the IWC (even though I'm a part of it too) is how someone could say the fans are losers. We had lots of great action, we're getting a great story that is making a bona fide superstar, there's lots of young talent building up to hopefully something, and all you hear is "there's too much HHH". Sometimes I wonder if we're watching the same tv show because I couldn't ask for much more than what we got on Monday Night and I'm crossing my fingers that WWE can keep this up so we can get back to the days where being a wrestling fan didn't mean you had to hide it.

Keep it up WWE, and make me proud to be a wrestling fan again.

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:06 pm

Bravo

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:19 pm

Can't let you have all the fun Jama. Plus Greg needs all the entertainment and motivation he can get

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Wednesday, Week 2, Sept 2013

4 days until Night of Champions

WWE Main Event

A video plays, recapping events from Raw involving Daniel Bryan, from the opening segment, through Triple H & Shawn Michaels arguing, to the main event and aftermath.
A*

Renee Young is joined by CM Punk, who tonight will go one-on-one with Jack Swagger. First, though, he talks about finally getting his hands on Paul Heyman, this Sunday, at Night of Champions. At long last, he'll put this distraction behind him, and get back to winning championships. Renee asks whether that distraction will affect him tonight, and Punk says that he's in the main event of Main Event, against a former World Heavyweight Champion. This is a welcome taste of what life will be like after he erases Paul Heyman from the history books. He's the Best In The World, and tonight, just like on Sunday, and every night to the end of time, he'll prove it.
B

Bray Wyatt defeated Zack Ryder in 4:33 by pinfall with a Sister Abigail.
B-

After the bell, Bray Wyatt is joined in the ring by Luke Harper and Erick Rowan. Wyatt gets on his knees beside the fallen Zack Ryder, saying that for all our lives, everyone's been told that you can do anything you put your mind to, and that hard work always pays off. He is here to expose these things for the lies that they are. Zack Ryder here believed that with a hit show on Youtube, and a never say die attitude, he could climb to the top of the mountain, but look at him now. Never say die is a mantra built on a foundation of falsehoods, because everybody dies, and everyone returns to dust. No one can save you from the end, but Bray Wyatt will save you from the myths and fantasies that blind you all to the truth. Follow the buzzards.
B

The firing of Cody Rhodes and his brother Goldust facing Randy Orton are recapped in a video package.
A

Renee Young interviews The Miz, who will face Fandango next week on WWE Main Event. When asked about Fandango dancing during his match on Raw, causing a fatal distraction, Miz says that he doesn't blame Fandango for doing what he did, because if there's one person around here that understands that you need to do whatever it takes to get noticed, it's him. Dancing can get you noticed, and congratulations Fandango, because you have been noticed. Unfortunately, that has put Fandango squarely on the radar of the Most Must-See Superstar in the WWE, and next week, on Main Event, Fandango will experience why The Miz... is... Awesome.
B+

Raw Rebound: Paul Heyman faking an injury, and CM Punk chasing him from the ring, then attacking Heyman's fake doctor with a kendo stick.
B+

As The Real Americans make their way to the ring, Zeb Colter talks to the crowd about CM Punk. They worship him, and call him "The Voice of the Voiceless," but what they should be doing is educating themselves as to what's going on in this country, then using their OWN voice to stand up for what's right. That's what the Real Americans do, and right now Jack Swagger is going to go into that ring and do a favour for all the true patriots out there, by shutting up "The Voice of the Voiceless," but first, he wants everyone to stand up straight, put their hand over their heart, and in a loud clear VOICE say... WE THE PEOPLE.
B+

CM Punk defeated Jack Swagger in 12:48 by submission with the Anaconda Vice.
A*

Final Rating: A