Fantasy Booking Little Jimmy

Whether you're building a dream Wrestlemania, or writing 20 years worth of shows, share your creations with the world.
Little Jimmy
Hall Of Famer

Re: Fantasy Booking Little Jimmy

Post by Little Jimmy » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:39 pm

I hope Jama is prepared for the heart punch of death.

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jama7301

Post by Jama7301 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:42 pm

The battle of Jimmy Jams will resonate far and wide.

Greg_McNeish
Twitter: GregMcNeishWV

Post by Greg_McNeish » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:31 am

Especially if Jama shows he knows how to play ball.

Greg McNeish - Grand Chancellor

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jama7301

Post by Jama7301 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:58 am

Until powerbombs.

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:34 am

Paul Nemer guys are afforded plenty of opportunities to powerbomb people and things. You can take control of your own fate.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:00 pm

We go live for WVW Friday Night, the commentators bring us into the show with an excited audience jam packed into the modest venue.

We go ringside and see that two of the Gauntlet of Gladiators competitors are already in the ring for our opening contest, which will be a tag team bout. Both Quinn and "Cold as Stone" Nimrod are thrown into a tandem and waiting for their opponents. "Where the Streets Have No Name" by U2 starts playing and we see two of the Gauntlet's most spirited competitors emerge: Evan O'Brien and the Lyontamer. The pair bound to the ring not unlike the old Rockers tag team. The commentators even compliment them on the choice of such high energy music by fellow Irishmen to signal their entrance.

The bell sounds for this one, Tamer starts with Quinn, and the two high energy bodies collide. The match starts with great hustle between both men and they exchange holds at lightning speed, both trying to get the advantage over the other. Quinn takes an armbar and holds on tight, eventually dragging Tamer to his corner for a tag to Nimrod. Ol' Cold as Stone himself tells Quinn to hold on for an elbow smash from the second rope. He telegraphs his intentions too much though and Tamer forearm smashes his way free of Quinn and gives Nimrod a right hook on his way down, crumpling him to the floor. Quick two count, Nimrod kicks out, Tamer picks him up, Irish whip to his own corner, Nimrod reverses, Tamer runs in, springboards backwards over Nimrod's head. Dropkick puts the turning Nimrod into the buckles. EOB gets the tag, he and Tamer are both in, they stand to either side of Nimrod and start delivering alternating chops to him! The crowd counts along for a ten count and Tamer slips to the apron and EOB takes control of the match.

He whips Nimrod out, reels him back with a short arm and hits a neat little clothesline in close to his own corner. Quick cover for a two count, Nimrod gets the shoulder up. EOB takes Nimrod in a headlock as he gets up, works him over, Nimrod can't get out, he backs EOB into the ropes, whips him off, shoulder block on EOB as he returns. He's up, Nimrod bounces the ropes himself this time and hits a second shoulder block. EOB looks like he's going back to his feeet as Nimrod hits the ropes again, but it's only a feint and EOB parries the shoulder block attempt with a drop toe hold. Floatover into a headlock, Nimrod fights up, EOB is ready for it, he drags Nimrod to his corner, Tamer tags EOB's back, he's on the top rope, double stomp across Nimrod's exposed back while he's still in the headlock. Tamer rolls back to his feet, they put Nimrod to the ropes, double Irish whip, he returns into a double flapjack which the commentators tell us they call the Irish Pancake, Tamer as the legal man hooks the leg for the pin while EOB distracts Quinn. 1...2...3 That's it!

"Ladies and Gentlemen, here are your winners: Evan O'Brien and The Lyontamer!"

The music hits for these two and they high five on the victory. The commentators tell us to stay tuned as we'll be hearing from Paul Nemer and his crew after the break. Plus, Silent Bob will be in action!

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:27 pm

Silent Bob is the real MVP.

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:12 pm

This thread is great, you're the man Nucks.

“What a strange girl you are. Flung out of space.....”

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:18 pm

*We’re back and we go to the office of Paul Nemer. He’s seated calmly behind his desk, feet propped up on the expensive mahogany and flanked by OMX, Corporate Meta, Greg McNeish and Mr. Morrison, all waiting patiently on his word. “Gentlemen, I have recounted the minutes of our last meeting and considered your suggestions carefully and the answer is ‘Yes.’”
“The answer to what, boss?” Asks a nonplussed Corporate Meta.
“That is all I can divulge at the time being, but what I can say is that on Sunday, things will become clear.”
McNeish is rubbing his hands together eagerly. “Ooooh, he’s meddling and I do love a good meddle.”*

*We go down to ringside where the announcers introduce Funky T, who will be the opponent of Silent Bob in our main event. Bob steps out onto the ramp, sans music and the commentary team explains that Bob is a classic, from an era when wrestlers didn’t need entrance music and could walk to the ring with the loudspeakers rendered silent, with only the roar of the crowd to signal an entrance. Despite his reluctance towards showboating of any kind, the fans are firmly behind the living legend of WVW. With a hairy barrel chest, high rise cotton trunks and shin high, plain boots with wool socks poking above, he’s the very image of the classic pro wrestler. Funky T looks intimidated by Bob, who warms up while he’s given an introduction in his corner. The bell sounds and your main event is underway.*

*Bob and Funky lock horns, but it’s a short tussle as Bob is quick to transition into a waistlock. Bob applies the pressure and Funky T can’t seem to get the better of it. Just as T looks about to break the hold, Bob lifts him up and slams him down face first into the canvas, floating over into a front facelock. Funky is trying to get loose, but Bob has the hold expertly applied and is wrenching on it. Funky forces his way up to his feet and pushes Bob into a corner, the ref counts for five and Bob breaks at four and a half. Funky takes a step back, Bob is on him quickly, clamping the arms around the waist, spinning out and taking Funky over for a Belly-To-Back suplex. Bob has him down, two count, Funky gets a shoulder up, Bob moves to the leg and hits a holds Funky’s left leg down and hits a handstand knee drop. He hits another, Funky rolls free, Bob catches him, he grabs the ankle, of the facedown Funky, lifts him high and drives the knee back down to the ground. Funky rolls to the ropes and the ref pushes Bob back. Funky gets up, he’s favouring the leg, Bob goes for it again, Funky swings wildly at Bob, Bob blocks the blows. Funky tries for a kick, big mistake. Bob catches the leg and leads a hopping Funky into the middle of the ring. Bob looks to the crowd, who are cheering madly for him, he hits a signature dragon screw, holds on, drags Funky to his feet and hits a second one, drags him up to go for the third one. Funky with a desperation enzugeri kick, Bob ducks, Funky lands on his face, Bob with another knee driver, Funky rolls to his back holding his knee. Bob grabs the leg, he looks to the crowd, they’re chanting for him. “Bob! Bob! Bob!” He spins over the leg…YES! The dreaded and patented SPINNING TOE HOLD! Bob applies it with gusto and wrenches on it, whenever Funky tries to kick with his good leg, Bob spins out and applies it again. Funky tries to squirm for the ropes, they’re too far, he has no choice, he taps out!*

“Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your winner: Silent Bob!*

*Bob raises an arm in the air for the crowd, adjusts his trunks and exits the ring. Slapping hands on his way back.*

*We go to Miss LC, who is in the interview pit waiting for Bob.*

“Bob, congratulations on another victory in the WVW squared circle, the fans all want to know what’s next for such an established and accomplished ring veteran?”

*Bob opens his mouth to answer the question when the lighting goes from normal to a golden hue and a song begins to play*

[Note: How hot was Marlena in those tight little golden skirts and dresses?]

*Bob and LC look around suspiciously when the bizarre Hunter Goldust emerges into the shot. He leans in over the microphone in his golden face paint and matching full, bodysuit and eyeballs the more simple gear of Bob with utter disdain. “Silent Bob, after all these years I return to find your utterly plain and boring self is still lacing up the boots in WVW.” Bob is about to answer when Hunter Goldust cuts him off. “At first I made nothing of the facade of a man whose prime left him behind in the dust of an unforgiving desert, trying vainly to cling to some semblance of relevance. Then….THEN I heard that you had labeled yourself as the ‘Living Legend of WVW and I quite nearly wretched my dinner onto the floor. I was utterly disgusted that such utterly plain fare could be considered ‘legendary’ in the eyes of anyone and I decided that I would right this wrong.” Bob tries again to talk but Hunter Goldust jabs a finger in his direction. “YOU ser are certainly no legend to be revered by anyone but a saltine salesman and I will remove your undeserved spotlight with vigor. The light will turn gold and I will be the ONLY living legend of WVW. Then, everyone will remember the name of Hunter…[Deep inhalation] Gooooolduuuust.” He exits the frame in a huff, leaving LC and Bob alike stunned. LC turns to Bob with a baffled look on her face and in return gets a shrug and a headshake from Bob.*

*Roll credits*

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:50 pm

I do, indeed, love a good meddle.

Also, how ironic is it that the guy winning with a Spinning Toe Hold WASN'T the Funk?

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:18 pm

I thought you'd appreciate all that.

meta
Title Contender

Post by meta » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:48 pm

English being what it is and all....which definition of nonplussed am I?
(of a person) surprised and confused so much that they are unsure how to react.

non·plussed
nänˈpləst/Submit
adjective
(of a person) surprised and confused so much that they are unsure how to react.
"he would be completely nonplussed and embarrassed at the idea"
NORTH AMERICANinformal
(of a person) not disconcerted; unperturbed.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:25 am

The first one, most assuredly.

meta
Title Contender

Post by meta » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:34 am

Awe, I was hoping I was the stoic "too tough to be bothered" security guy.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:48 am

Maybe next time Meta.

*Live, from the Copps Coliseum in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, it’s WVW Slamboree on PPV! The pyro and concussion blasts go off and we go down to the colour commentary team of Adam Martin and Doug Lackey. They inform the audience at home of the results of the pre-show match between Isrs and newcomer Dram. The ending of which saw Isrs win after hitting his Bitch That DDT. We’ve got a stacked card of five matches and the big main event for the WVW World Heavyweight Championship between contender and Gauntlet of the Gladiators winner Jama vs. the champion Little Jimmy.*

1st Match: Redford Yellowsmith vs. Kid Zombie – In our opening contest we see the youngster known the Biotic Zombie take on WVW’s resident lawyer in a spirited match. The Kid has the speed advantage, but strength, endurance and experience are all on Redford’s side and it shows by the midpoint. It takes just north of six minutes, but Redford is able to wear out Kid Zombie and frustrate him into recklessness. The Kid swings wild haymaker, Redford ducks, catches the kid with an Atomic Drop, the kid falls into the ropes and teeters back into an O’Connor Roll with a handful of tights by Redford for a quick three count to start the show. – Winner: Redford Yellowsmith.

We’re taken backstage after Redford mugs it up for the nearest camera. Paul Nemer is in his office and his corporate cronies are with him. We see two rectangular shapes covered in black cloth on either corner of Nemer’s desk and the boss is looking quite charmed with himself.

“So Boss, are you going to tell us what you’ve got here or keep us in suspense all night?” Asks Greg McNeish.

“Why yes I am Mr. McNeish.” Nemer starts before turning to face the camera. “Ladies and Gentlemen, I, Paul Nemer, as the humble owner of WVW, have always striven to provide you, the fans with the very best in in-ring competition. In turn, WVW is a brand that you have come to trust over the years. So I find myself always asking, what can I do, to honor that trust? The answer is to keep you, the fans, entertained and happy. So, it is in that nature that I have found a new method of delivering you hard hitting, action packed WVW wrestling.” Nemer puts a hand on either piece of cloth. “With the brand new, WVW World Tag Team Championship.” Nemer reveals that beneath the cloth are two, pristine, gold plated, tag team belts in glass cases. The teams currently in contention for the titles are Corporate Meta and OMX, Greg McNeish and Mr. Morrison, Tiger Sass and El Hijo Del Sass and the Irishmen. Other teams will likely be added to this mix as they emerge, but those four will be our inaugural competitors. Now, back to ringside for more riveting WVW action!”

2nd Match: S.C. Xaio vs. Mr. L.K. – A battle between some of WVW’s global competitors takes place here as WVW’s very own Swedish representative takes on one of New Zealand’s contributions to the wrestling community. These two leave it all out there in the ring, Mr. L.K has the fan support, but SCX could care less, as he practically ignores their every attempt to get under his skin. SCX is able to take control at the five minute mark and seems intent on using the ropes and turnbuckles to slowly choke the Mr. L.K out. Holding him until the ref forces a break after a five count each time. SCX backs out after stomping L.K down into a mudhole at the ref’s insistence. He quickly tries to move back in but Mr. L.K. makes a desperation move, hauling SCX down face first onto the top turnbuckle pad. SCX stumbles out of the corner. Mr. L.K rushes out with all his energy and hits a spinebuster. 1…2…NO, SCX kicks out. They both take their time getting up on opposite sides of the ring. Mr. L.K. with a clothesline attempt, SCX ducks it, kick to the gut, he hoists LK face up across one shoulder in what the commentators say is the falling neckbreaker move that is SCX’s finisher, named the Inte Översätt. He motions for it, LK starts elbowing SCX in the head and he slides down behind SCX and onto his feet. SCX turns around LKO OUTTA NOWHERE! 1…2…3! This one’s over. Winner: Mr. L.K.

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:56 pm

#HometownHero

Little Jimmy
Hall Of Famer

Post by Little Jimmy » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:28 am

*kicks El Canuck in the balls and takes back his fantasy booking*

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:52 am

Oh yeah, I knew there was something I meant to finish. I'll get to it this afternoon, don't worry.

Little Jimmy
Hall Of Famer

Post by Little Jimmy » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:00 pm

El Canuck's thing has been cancelled.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Post by AndyF1069 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:35 pm

You should start a Fantasy Booking El Canuck thread.
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan