Fantasy Booking SassleMania II

Whether you're building a dream Wrestlemania, or writing 20 years worth of shows, share your creations with the world.
Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Re: Fantasy Booking SassleMania II

Post by Big slim » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:17 pm

SassleMania is shaping up to be better than WrestleMania.

Oh and McNeish Inc is shaping up to tighten the grip we had on these forums.

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Post by AndyF1069 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:44 pm

Knocked it out the park. Proud of you.
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

Little Jimmy
Hall Of Famer

Post by Little Jimmy » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:58 pm

Andy, just what in the hell are you getting on about? :x

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Post by AndyF1069 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:38 pm

His promo was fantastic.
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

Little Jimmy
Hall Of Famer

Post by Little Jimmy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:14 pm

Official Statement from LondonChick62 wrote:To all of my loyal SassleMania fans,

First and foremost, thank you all for your well wishes and concern.

Over the past couple of weeks I have been suffering from severe headaches; overwhelming dizziness; seizures; vomiting and night terrors. To name a few of the milder symptoms.

My life has gone on a downward spiral since Greg_McNeish assaulted me at the rink in front of a group of small children. I never dreamed that he could stoop to such a level and assail me on my my most sacred ground, using my own most prized possession as his weapon. I was so caught up in the moment doing what I love for the kids that a temporary lapse of judgement cost me nearly everything.

Following the attack I am no longer permitted at the rink to teach the local kids how to skate and play hockey, the rink manager told me my presence poses too much danger to the children. They don't think of me as a role model, anymore -- Rather an embarrassment to the community. I'm just that chick who got fooled into handing her own hockey stick to her SassleMania opponent so he could crack her over the skull with it. I got my bell rung a bit too hard, so I'm damaged goods. Now all the kids do is point and snicker at my hockey stick-indented forehead. My neighbors draw their curtains when I walk by or if I'm having a seizure on the sidewalk.

Greg likes to call his demons "angels", I can't imagine what kind of angel would encourage him to do something like this to another human being. He's been delusional ever since his stroke several months ago. While I'm suffering like this from his actions, he's philandering around and flirting with his coworkers like nothing even happened. He has no remorse; no shame for what he's done to me.

There is a bright side in all of this, though. A silver lining so to speak.

Just last night I went to Toys "R" Us and bought a gun, I had planned to use it to end my life. I truly felt as though it had already ended and I was just putting the final nail in my own coffin. At the very last second as I placed the gun in my mouth to blow my own brains out, I looked up at my wall and I could swear I was looking into the light. I focused harder and realized that I was looking at an angel of my very own. There glaring back at me, proudly framed and hanging on the wall was the World Heavyweight Sass-lippin' Championship! That's when I remembered that even after all this, I still have something left to fight for. If I give up now, Greg wins and all I am is his victim. I have a chance at redemption. I have a chance to rob Greg of his dream the way he has robbed me of my passion. That's what this is all about.

Today all of my symptoms seem to have cleared up, the doctors are calling it a miracle! I have been assured that I will be more than ready to compete at SassleMania II. So you can all rest assured, I will be there to defend my angel against Greg_McNeish and his demons. I will remain undefeated at SassleMania. When it's all said and done they will probably demolish the rink and build a bigger and better one in my honor. I just know it.

See you all soon,
-LondonChick62

Little Jimmy
Hall Of Famer

Post by Little Jimmy » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:21 am

Aftermath and Legend_Killer are in the ring. TheLyontamer is apparently too hungover to join them.

Legend_Killer says he's been following Goob and Slim's remarks and complains about a lack of television time. Now that's he's got some, he's going to use it to prove why McNeish Inc. need to fear the Leg (sic) of Sass at SassMania (sic)

He attests that if McNeish Inc. were half the man that he are then they would be something less than a complete man and would have twice that brain that they do, which is why at SassMania (sic) he and Aftermath are going to win the sass title.

Aftermath chimes in and says that he's tired of being underestimated by Slim and Goob, he's also still upset with Greg for not voting in his match. At SassleMania he plans to beat some respect into McNeish Inc. He says that after SassleMania The League of Sass will be the dominant faction on WV.

-Dynasty and Eboney make their way to the ring. It looks like The League is putting on a squash match.

The League dominate the match much as expected and Aftermath yells for Legend_Killer to "get the tables" as they plan to finish the match, Legend_Killer goes under the ring and pulls out a ladder. They climb the ladder and botch a double-elbow drop from the top, falling straight on their faces. Legend_Killer aimed his elbow drop on the opposite side of the ring from his opponents without even having a target. All three men and the one lady are now down.

Goob and Slim make a run-in and assist Dynasty to make the cover, 1..2..3 oh my god what an upset. They head to the back as an irate Aftermath and Legend_Killer get back to their feet and start tantruming and wildly flailing their arms.

Greg_McNeish
Twitter: GregMcNeishWV

Post by Greg_McNeish » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:19 am

I love a good squash.

Greg McNeish - Grand Chancellor

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:17 pm

Especially when the Squashers fuck up and get got

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:41 am

Ha! Dumbasses!

Little Jimmy
Hall Of Famer

Post by Little Jimmy » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:39 pm

Little Jimmy is in the ring to make an announcement about the Sass Chamber match, but before he can speak he is interrupted by McNeish Inc.

Greg says that it's pretty coincidental that there are two spots left in the Sass Chamber match, he happens to know two guys who would love to be in it. Goob and Slim.

Jimmy reminds Greg that those two already have a match.

Slim and Goob insist that they don't care and we all saw their opponents make fools of themselves the other day. That shouldn't even be considered a match. At SassleMania McNeish Inc. plans on taking home 3/4 of SassleMania gold.

Jimmy gives it some thought but decides that he only wants to give one of them a spot. Goob suggests Slim, Slim suggests Goob.

Jimmy tells them that it will be decided in a match, right now. That's right, for the first time in history we're going to see two members of McNeish Inc. compete against each other in singles competition.

The match get's underway.
Spoiler: show

Goob nails the Finger Poke of Doom on Slim and Slim hits the mat hard
Goob goes for the cover and the ref makes a two count when all of a sudden meta appears out of nowhere with a hockey stick wrapped in barbed wire. meta starts unloading and the barbed wired stick get's caught up in Slim's forehead. Slim is bleeding profusely.

Greg, who is seated at ringside for the match quickly makes his way in the ring to help fight off meta and the numbers game appears to be catching up to him now.

Londonchick62 returns!

Oh my lord, she's got her own hockey stick, it's not covered in barbed wire, though. Instead it's covered in one inch metal spikes.

meta and Londonchick62 clean house but a shaken Greg somehow manages to retreat and let's his buddies to take the brunt of the attack.

Goob and Slim take turns eating finishers and body shots with the sadistic looking hockey sticks and are left laid out covered in bumps, bruises, welts, blood and contusions as meta and LondonChick62 stand tall in the ring.

They shake hands and the segment comes to an end.

-A little while later Jama interviews Jimmy backstage

Jimmy announces that because there wasn't a clean winner in the McNeish Inc. match then neither Goob or Slim will be allowed a spot inside the Sass Chamber after all. There won't be a rematch. Furthermore, just as he said after meta was injured by McNeish Inc. a couple of months ago, there's a spot inside the Sass Chamber for his taking. He's a man of his word, folks.

Only one spot inside the Sass Chamber remains.

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:27 pm

Fucking savages.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:32 am

What kind of monster carries a spiked hockey stick? What is this, Mutant League???

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:45 am

Following all that, we're back at ringside for a match.

El Canuck vs. TVS

As the cameras go ringside we already see TVS en route to the ring. Towney is tagging along to be in his corner, though the crowd clearly are not, given the boos they're hurling at the pair.

Next out is Nucks, who gets a better response from the crowd. He's alone, which the commentators make a point of mentioning, as Nucks seems to be the lone wolf of the WVW at the moment. Nucks makes a point of removing his "El Canuck/Cross the Boss" T-Shirt and aviator sunglasses before entering the ring, which proves to be a wise choice as TVS isn't waiting for the bell!

The ref calls for it as TVS makes a dive for Nucks and this one kicks off with a slugfest! The commentary team point out that Nucks and TVS have a history of their own and that this is something of a grudge match in its own right. Nucks starts getting the upper hand and drives TVS back across the ring and he dives out beside Towney. The two confer for a moment, Nucks plays to the crowd and the ref urges TVS to re-enter the ring.

When the ref is finally able to get things under control, TVS steps back between the ropes. They try for a formal collar and elbow tie-up but TVS immediately goes for a knee instead. This is going to be anything but a traditional match it seems, but Nucks is ready for that and he takes TVS to the ground with a double leg sweep and starts slugging again. The ref breaks it apart at a ten count and TVS crawls back to his corner, demanding that the ref disqualify Nucks. As TVS pulls himself up though, he eats those words as Nucks hits a flying Avalanche press. He takes TVS by the back of the head and under the arm and tosses him into the opposite corner. The crowd roar in approval but Nucks ain't done! He follows a scrambling TVS to the other corner, dragging him back to the middle of the ring by the legs. Nucks lines him up and slingshots him into the corner he came out of in the first place. TVS hits the turnbuckles and staggers back, turning straight into a Belly-to-Back suplex by Nucks! He hooks the leg...1..2.kickout by TVS.

He rolls and bails again back to Towney, but Nucks is full of pith and vinegar at this point and is not waiting for him to return! Nucks with a running start and a plancha over the top rope onto both men! They all go down, Towney rolls away, reeling and holding his head. Nucks dusts himself off in short order and rolls TVS back into the ring. Nucks is in pursuit, TVS is reaching for the ropes on the opposite side, Nucks closes the gap and with the ref's view obscured by his own back, Nucks gets low-blowed by a desperate TVS.

Nucks is down and hurting, TVS pulls himself up on the ropes, smugly adjusts his trunks and goes to work with viscous stomps on Nucks chest. He drops an elbow, goes for a pin 1...2.Out, Nucks gets a shoulder up and the match rolls on.

As Nucks gets onto his knees, TVS slams him face first back to the canvas. Knee into the back, followed by a single leg camel clutch. Nucks manages to pull himself to the ropes, hold is broken, TVS grabs Nucks by the hair, gets him to his feet and hits a vertical suplex. Another two count later and TVS is getting frustrated. Nucks is trying to get to his feet, TVS goes for a blatant eye gouge and the ref is in TVS' face, admonishing him for that and warning that another violation will get him disqualified. TVS throws his hands in the air in surrender and saunters to his corner. The ref turns to check on Nucks and TVS takes the opportunity to quickly and discreetly receive an object from Towney. He slips it over his fingers and we see it to be a pair of brass knuckles. Nucks is up and okay, though the ref is trying to get a look at the eyes, TVS charges, Nucks ducks, the ref doesn't and he gets taken out with the brass knuckle haymaker. Nucks arm drags TVS and tries to disarm TVS, Towney slides into the ring and nails Nucks from behind. He goes down and both of Nemer's flunkies are now laying boots into a downed Nucks.

A fan in a hoodie sweater jumps the guardrail! No! That's not a fan at all! IT'S COALITION! He slides in Towney turns towards him and eats a GORE! GORE! GORE! Towney rolls out of the ring and Lish unzips the hoodie to reveal an IWR T-shirt beneath! The crowd are going wild at this unexpected reunion! Lish riles up the crowd, TVS tries to hit him from behind, Lish ducks, TVS turns back around to a kick to the guts. Lish grabs TVS by the head and motions to Nucks, now catching his breath in the corner. Nucks eyes light up and he gives a nod and starts climbing the turnbuckles, Lish sets TVS up in a powerbomb position and turns until TVS is facing Nucks. Flying forearm from the top rope into a powerbomb!! Nucks stumbles but manages to hold his balance, he and Lish high five, Lish starts nudging the ref and Nucks hooks TVS' leg. 1...2...3! That'll do it!

The crowd are roaring their approval! The ref raises Nucks' arm and he raises Lish's! TVS is holding his back and moaning on the mat, Towney is still holding his mid section and Nucks, with a little help from a friend, stands victorious!

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:22 am

I don't like that El Canuck dude already. Aviator glasses indoors? What a douchebag!

Also, coalition shows up when he feels like it, not when you need him. I call bullshit! This truly is fantasy booking

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:07 am

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:12 am

Those sons of bitches! Payoff is going to be something else!

meta
Title Contender

Post by meta » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:22 am

GooberBM wrote:What kind of monster carries a spiked hockey stick? What is this, Mutant League???
If I'm gonna beat LC for the Sass-Lipping Championship, I have to be willing to go one step farther.

I have to admit though...I wasn't expecting the spikes. She got one over on me again.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:42 pm

You ain't wrong. Chick is crazy

LondonChick62
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: lacarrington1

Post by LondonChick62 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:58 pm

You haven't seen anything yet.

I may be bringing a few surprise guests with extra hockey sticks for the big event. :twisted:
“I’ve been very fortunate to play this long, been a part of a lot of good organizations, played with a lot of great players, so it means a lot to me.” ~ Paul Martin on playing his 800th NHL game, December 2, 2016

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:25 pm

GooberBM wrote:I don't like that El Canuck dude already. Aviator glasses indoors? What a douchebag!

Also, coalition shows up when he feels like it, not when you need him. I call bullshit! This truly is fantasy booking
The lights were bright, it was a valid excuse.

And this was when coalition felt like showing up.

Yep, all checks out in my books.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!