SassleMania II - AndyF1069 vs. Little Jimmy [1/6]

Whether you're building a dream Wrestlemania, or writing 20 years worth of shows, share your creations with the world.

European Sass-Lippin' Championship, plus a special stipulation

Poll ended at Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:58 pm

AndyF1069
58%
Little Jimmy
42%

Total votes: 12

Little Jimmy
Hall Of Famer

SassleMania II - AndyF1069 vs. Little Jimmy [1/6]

Post by Little Jimmy » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:58 pm

A short video package highlighting the heated feud between AndyF1069 and Little Jimmy is shown. This match will be for the European Sass-Lippin' Championship, with the winner also getting control of the loser's profile picture until Dec 31st, 2016.

"I HEAR SASSIN' IN MY HEAD, IT UNDERSTANDS; IT TELLS ME THINGS, IT SASSES ME! IT SASSES ME!"

-Little Jimmy is out first and he looks ready to go...

Live Snow Patrol music begins playing and AndyF1069 is out second to a solid reaction.

Andy and Jimmy stare each other down as introductions are done

The bell rings and the match is officially underway...

Poll concludes in 24 hours. You can change your vote as many times as you like.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Re: SassleMania II - AndyF1069 vs. Little Jimmy [1/6]

Post by AndyF1069 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:00 am

Made a profile picture just for you that I'm sure Evan will love. Can't wait to give it to you :x
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:58 am

Go on.......

“What a strange girl you are. Flung out of space.....”

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:55 am

:x
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:12 pm

So Andy what's Jimmy's new profile pic?

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:25 pm

Do you want a preview or do you want a surprise when he uses it?

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:28 pm

DM?

Little Jimmy
Hall Of Famer

Post by Little Jimmy » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:59 pm

Little Jimmy kicks off the match by slapping Andy right across the face. An infuriated Andy attempts to punch Jimmy in the mouth but Jimmy dodges and hits the Sass Bottom right off the boot. Jimmy follows up with a leg drop and goes for the cover. 1..2, looks like Jimmy is trying to finish this one early. We're not there yet.

Jimmy with a series of stomps then climbs to the top turnbuckle and goes for an elbow drop. Andy moves out of the way while Jimmy is midair and Jimmy crashes hard.

Both men make it to their feet around the same time and start trading shots, Andy eventually get's the better and nails Jimmy with a German suplex. Jimmy makes it to a corner to recover but Andy gives him a bronco buster for his efforts.

Andy sets Jimmy up and attempts an Irish whip but Jimmy thumbs him in the eye and Andy is distraught.

Jimmy starts unloading with punches left and right on Andy as he falls in the corner, Jimmy with a stiff kick to the back of Andy's neck. He starts stomping away until the ref pulls him off.

Jimmy helps Andy to his feet and executes an Irish whip only to get caught up in a
lou thesz press!

Andy is pounding away at Jimmy's face with his fists when the ref jumps in and tries to break him off. Instead he get's caught in the head with an elbow. The ref is now down. Andy goes to check on the ref and Jimmy rolls out of the ring.

The ref is unresponsive and Andy looks around to check on his opponent.

Jimmy is outside rustling around for something underneath the ring when Andy approaches. Jimmy pulls out a canoe paddle and rams him right in the throat with it! Andy goes down and he's clutching at his throat like he can't breathe. Jimmy with a couple stomps and he sets Andy back in the ring. Jimmy goes up to the top and executes a picture perfect 5 Star Frog Sass and hooks the leg for the cover. Nothing happens. Jimmy is up and attempts to revive the ref but he remains unresponsive. Jimmy covers again hoping the ref would get back up. No luck. Jimmy tries the 3 count himself. No bell. Nothing happens.

Jimmy goes over to check on the ref one more time and we seeing Andy is starting to recover, he's rustling around in his trunks for something.

"OH DEAR LORD! HE'S GOT A SET OF SASS KNUCKLES! SASS KNUCKLES!", Jama exclaims as the fans start going crazy!

Jimmy is still with the ref who is just starting to stir but not quite ready to return to officiating. He turns back to Andy and bluntly takes his fist and a set of Sass Knuckles right in the mouth! Jimmy is out cold. Andy makes the cover and the ref slowly makes it over to make the count. 1..2..3!

The winner of this match and still the European Sass-Lippin' Champion, AndyF1069!

Furthermore, Little Jimmy will now have to use the profile picture of Andy's choosing until December 31, 2016

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:36 am

Andy sets Jimmy up and attempts an Irish whip but Jimmy thumbs him in the eye and Andy is distraught
You filthy cheater :x

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:49 am

He certainly had that Sass Knuckling coming

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor