Hey guys, what's up?

Post your comments, questions, and suggestions for WrestleView.
Paul Nemer
Site Admin

Hey guys, what's up?

Post by Paul Nemer » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:19 pm

Hey guys,

Long time. How has everybody been?

I see that there were issues? To be honest, I don't remember getting a single e-mail.

Please let me know what needs to be done / fixed, other than changing the forum fonts or colors...

"I would never screw anybody under any circumstances - I have too much integrity to lower myself to that level - and that's the difference between Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart."
-Bret Hart

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Re: Hey guys, what's up?

Post by El Canuck » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:24 pm

Paul, good to see you about in these parts. I hope things have been well for you.

The only current things needing an admin's touch (outside the aforementioned colour/theme bit) is the inability to edit posts in the Sports and Off-Topic boards.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

Paul Nemer
Site Admin

Post by Paul Nemer » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:14 am

It should be fixed now. I adjusted the permissions.

Please let me know.

"I would never screw anybody under any circumstances - I have too much integrity to lower myself to that level - and that's the difference between Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart."
-Bret Hart

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:45 am

It seems to work now on the Off Topic board, but the Sports board is still without.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

Paul Nemer
Site Admin

Post by Paul Nemer » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:49 am

Done. Must have missed that.

-Bret Hart

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:02 pm

I give up on the themes well I like the dark gray and red when i'm using my new lap top.

Even my fiber op has your colors paul.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Post by AndyF1069 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:59 pm

Two things.

Can we have the forum link be more obvious on the homepage?

Is it possible for youtube linking to work with https instead of just http? Relatively minor inconvenience but would still be a nice quality of life change.
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:17 pm

For the latter, that would be a coding issue at the phpBB level. It's not something Paul would be able to resolve, unfortunately.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Post by AndyF1069 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:29 am

Dang it. In all honesty though, if I hadn't made the mistake 30 seconds prior to my post, I probably wouldn't have considered it as something to post about.
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan