Last video game you played- chain

Movies, Video Games, TV, more.
AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Re: Last video game you played- chain

Post by AndyF1069 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:22 pm

Rise of the Tomb Raider is available for $12 (as well as a bunch of other unknown games that will be revealed at the end of the month) in Septembers Humble Monthly. I'm a bit iffy on cash right now. I absolutely adored the Tomb Raider remake and I am quite eager to play the sequel.
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Post by AndyF1069 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:57 pm

For anyone interested in Speed Run World Records, Youtube happened to suggest a video for me and I found a goldmine of a channel. The dude puts into clear, yet very simple detail the history of records, how people accomplished them, what discoveries were made to make runs quicker and goes through the evolution of records from the first recorded up til the current day.

This is the channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtUbO6 ... VIOGML3c8w

And here are examples of videos

Super Mario Brothers

Mario 64 (120 stars, there is a separate video for any %)

Half Life 2

Sonic 2

"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jama7301

Post by Jama7301 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:50 pm

Darbian and Kosmic trading the SMB1 record for a bit back and forth was fun times when it was happening.