What are your top 3 current tv shows?

Movies, Video Games, TV, more.
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

What are your top 3 current tv shows?

Post by isrs4life » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:56 pm

I was just wondering what are your top 3 current tv shows that are airing new episodes mostly every week?

Besides Wrestling which i'm talking about dramas, action shows or sitcoms!

I seriously just need ideas.

BioticZombie
Legend

Re: What are your top 3 current tv shows?

Post by BioticZombie » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:18 pm

- How I Met Your Mother (all-around funny show. the characters are awesome. If you watch it for the overarching plot, you might be disappointed but nonetheless, great show)

- The Walking Dead (zombies, sheriffs, at least watch Season One)

- South Park (it speaks for itself)
Image Image

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:03 am

- Game of Thrones
- Big Bang Theory
- Criminal Minds

Runners up include How I Met Your Mother, Family Guy, South Park, Futurama, Robot Chicken, Breakout Kings, Dragons Den (Canadian show, the American equivalent is Shark Tank) and American Dad. I was going to say the Office, but I prefer that in reruns, so I hold that in the same regard as say, Friends or M*A*S*H. The Simpsons would fall in to that category as well. That show starring Laura Prepon as Chelsea Handler isn't too bad either, but I've only seen it a few times, and I'm admittedly biased towards That 70's Show alumni. Bob's Burgers almost made the Runner-up list, it's not bad, but I think I'm just favoring it because it beats the hell out of that Allen Gregory show that was in that slot for half a season.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:34 am

I use to like watching the new hawaii 50 but quit watching it around the first 5 episodes of season 2

I accually use to watch Modern Family when it first started but I quit watching that to. Now my mother and sister
watch Modern Family together and well I don't really care to now. Because they laugh really loud during it.

Breaking Bad should be starting soon I will probably continue watching that and see how they progress with the next
story when I thought it was done last year.

Does anybody else care for House of Payne and Meet the Browns that are on TBS?
I use to like how they showed a show back to back but the annoying thing about those two is that
they play them after each other but within the same hour and they play them for another hour with
the same routine.

Does anyone else watch The Big Bang Theory? also.

RatedRSuperstar
Hall Of Famer

Post by RatedRSuperstar » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:45 pm

If Walking Dead counts, what with it being in between seasons and all, it looks like:

1) The Walking Dead
2) Criminal Minds
3) How I Met Your Mother

If Walking Dead doesn't count, what with it being in between seasons and all, it looks like:

1) Criminal Minds
2) How I Met Your Mother
3) American Dad

Cool people vote in the Best of the Best Tournament on the Member Games forum, I hear.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:51 pm

RatedRSuperstar wrote:If Walking Dead counts, what with it being in between seasons and all, it looks like:
If Walking Dead doesn't count, what with it being in between seasons and all, it looks like:
I'm ok with you putting an in between season show or something current like in the last few years current that
are still going.

Chrissy Benny Wah
Legend

Post by Chrissy Benny Wah » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Isrs in 'thread that doesn't suck' shocker.

Top 3 shows:

Breaking Bad - Everything, every edit, every shot, every sound effect, every line of dialogue is meticulous and perfect. Statements like that are usually bullshit hyperbole, but not here. Tied with The Wire for greatest episodic drama in TV history. It follows a few characters, and develops them with astonishing clarity and focus. Nobody is perfect in this programme. Walter breaks bad, Mike is the coolest fucking hitman of all time and Gus had to be the greatest villain of all time.

MAJORRRRRRRRRR SPOILERS
SpoilerShow
With the greatest death EVER...

And the greatest 'FUCK YEAH!' scene ever

It just keeps getting better and better. I go on about it all the time. Left me physically shaking with excitement on multiple occasions. Season 3's 'One Minute' is probably the greatest episode of TV in history. It's a slow burner, but once it has your balls, it puts them in a grinder and turns the power up to III.

Game Of Thrones - Speaking of balls, this has them in spades. Awesome, emotional, exciting adaptation of extremely good source material. Incredible acting.

Louis - Best comedy out at the moment, bar none. Surreal, thought-provoking. Louis C.K. is an awesome guy.

Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Post by Big slim » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:22 pm

1. Big Bang Theory-Outstanding show, very good cast, all around a great show.

2. American Dad-Right now the best of the MacFarlane shows, I love Roger The Alien.

3.Psych-Very funny show and I dig the chemistry that the entire cast has.

If Psych doesn't count because its between seasons I'd say The Daily Show would be number 3.

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

Red_And_Yellow
VIP Member

Post by Red_And_Yellow » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:17 am

1. Mad Men
2. The Walking Dead
3. Parks and Recreation

BAZED SASHA. CRY IZZY.

Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Post by Big slim » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Red_And_Yellow wrote:1. Mad Men
2. The Walking Dead
3. Parks and Recreation
Ron Swanson is the man.

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:15 pm

Drama:
1. Mad Men
2. Sherlock (BBC)
3. Dexter

Comedy:
1. The Big Bang Theory
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

“What a strange girl you are. Flung out of space.....”

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:45 pm

These shows I use to like watching during the winter time at best.
Chronical
Modern Family
Chicago Fire

I liked watching tv on wednesday nights I find it the best viewing possible since I am a wrestling fan
I did once tune into Tim Allens Last Man Standing and Vegas but both shows were on Fridays I know
I watched most of Vegas but it was on Tuesday which I liked but then it was moved to Fridays at the
end.

I like now that I have a PVR and can record shows that I might be interest in like those so I don't have to miss
out on any of them because of wrestling I know Smackdown is repeated I could pvr smackdown and watch it on
Saturdays or even watch it on thescore.com but next season I won't miss a thing because I have pvr to use.

But I did well during the winter time for what I watched I liked that I was into these new shows.

Now it's summer I know i'm a fan of reruns should I continue and watch Modern Family on wednesday nights
there is another new show called Family Tools.

I was into Big Brother last year there was Sid Vicious son on the show and he was awesome I think his name is
Frank Eudy and Dan was cool to it was the first time I have ever watched Big Brother in my life I wasnt really
into reality television because of Smackdown being on thursdays once but it's really a nice show I watched most
of the series except for that last episode that Ian one who was also a cool guy on the show.

Breaking Bad starts in August but I missed it last year because I went to bed at 10 o clock every night for reasons
why I didn't go on wrestleview. I'm sure it will play on demand like it usually does so I could catch it again I did see
Season 3 but not 4

I'm not sure if there is an hour show that maybe interesting well I might get back into chronical think thats a neat show
as well it shows cool places around the world and it's different like that sord of thing I could also get into house hunters as
well I do watch that if i'm bored somedays when theres nothing on.

stonecoldnimrod
Twitter: stonecoldnimrod

Post by stonecoldnimrod » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:13 pm

1: walking dead
2: agents of shield
3: shark tank
facebook.com/houstonwrestlingradio

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:13 pm

Revised top three, based on recent viewing patterns:

1. Game of Thrones
2. Big Bang Theory
3. Archer

Archer has become one of my favourite shows, and between that and Bob's Burger's, I have gained a great appreciation for the work of H. Jon Benjamin.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jama7301

Post by Jama7301 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:15 pm

Archer is a fucking outstanding show.

Robmayn
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: sRobXMayneZe

Post by Robmayn » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Doctor Who, suck it.