Recommendable picks? - Movies or TV Shows thread

Movies, Video Games, TV, more.
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Recommendable picks? - Movies or TV Shows thread

Post by isrs4life » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:37 am

Hello Movie or TV Shows helpers!

Are you tired of the same old movies or tv shows you watched for ever or currently watching a show that
you just got bored of and you wanted to find a different show that you think you would like but don't know
what to find? well here is a discussion thread for movie or tv show helpers to pick suggest for you to watch
that is good to great films that are easy to watch.

of any genre

Like I am one who hasn't watched a good movie in the past few weeks and can't find anything on Netflix to
watch and just can't find the right movie of Comedy or action is my picks if you would help me out there.

I don't wanna get bored of watching movies now that aint cool well i'm asking for help

Discuss
and

Mafwanix
Title Contender

Re: Recommendable picks? - Movies or TV Shows thread

Post by Mafwanix » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:53 pm

This may sound a little harsh, but if you cannot find something interesting to watch, maybe you're spending too much time in front of the TV? Give it a rest for a while, and go do something else. When you come back to it, it'll be more interesting. That's what I do when I get bored with something. Move on to something different for a bit.

Mafwanix
Title Contender

Post by Mafwanix » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:26 pm

I DVR TV shows and movies from places like History Channel and SyFy Channel. Probably about 200+ hours of stuff I just haven't had time to watch. I've picked up dozens of DVDs from the bargain bin for cheap that are still in the wrapper, that I just haven't had the time to watch yet.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:34 pm

I feel like i'm not into any shows right now. I felt like i've already watched a butch of movies.
I was into a show called General Hospital and Big Brother for a bit I watched a good bit of General
Hospital and most of Big Brother 14 except for the last episode. I one day got out of watching general
hospital 2 weeks with out watching it you seem to loose your place in whats going on in the show.

Well, i've got a new puppie to train and look after and I wanna loose some weight again I do try and
listen to music if i'm ever on the computer I do have my tv right next to my computer.

I also been working a bit at an old folks home.

Mafwanix
Title Contender

Post by Mafwanix » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:30 pm

isrs4life wrote:I feel like i'm not into any shows right now. I felt like i've already watched a butch of movies.
There's nothing wrong with that. Sometimes, you have to step away from something to go back later and see it in a new light.

I'm not trying to be condescending. I grew up at a time when there were only 3 channels on Tv and movies were only something you went to see on the weekend. I read a lot of books when I was a kid. Try that. It's easy to get involved in some good fiction. When it gets old, flip the TV back on.

BioticZombie
Legend

Post by BioticZombie » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:32 pm

Reading makes your brain juicier and tastier--trust me, I've tried it.
Image Image

Little Jimmy
Hall Of Famer

Post by Little Jimmy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:11 pm

I've heard that also, I wish I knew how to read.