Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)

Movies, Video Games, TV, more.
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)

Post by isrs4life » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:11 pm

I love this new version of the ninja turtles I had watched season 1 pretty much and like shredder and the krang and all the different villians like dogpound and baxter stockman as a black dude and I watched a newer episode today and turns out april is part human and part mutant now the series is getting great.

its been a long wait for season 2 this year but at least the cartoon has been nicely made.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)

Post by isrs4life » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:21 pm

I just watched an hour long episode of the new show called wormquake
there was a cat character and a few big worms from demension x and donnie, april
and casey took on the worm and mikey, raph and leo and also splinter took on shredder and
his big heel cat from japan. They also plugged in the old tmnt characters all thow they
touched up the faces some but it was great mentioning of the old characters. The show
accually ended when they got the big worm back into the portal and end up going back
to the old cartoon cast that ended the show it was very great mentioning of them

first they showed april, casey and the turtles from the first series walking on a street
through a portal and the show ended with the old cast about to take on the worm.

that caused massive earthquakes you should check out the episode it was called
#Wormquake

There were 2 stories going on which was awesome!