Help with RAW 2

Movies, Video Games, TV, more.
Danny boy
Developmental Talent

Help with RAW 2

Post by Danny boy » Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:14 am

I was just wondering if anyone who has this game could help me, im doing a career and im finding it hard to get any title shots, i want to know if there is an easy way to get a title shot. thanks

Tha619
Rookie

Post by Tha619 » Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:07 pm

Repeatedly call out the title holder, and surprise attack, set trap and complain against them until you are absolute enemies(dark red on the enemies list).

Eventually you'll get your match.
Don't call out too many times, because other people will come out and you may end up in a Fatal 4-Way for the title. Also, if you get the title, beware, you can lose the title by DQ.

Danny boy
Developmental Talent

Post by Danny boy » Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:18 am

Alright cheers man, i will try that. Thanks for the help

Danny boy
Developmental Talent

Post by Danny boy » Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:24 pm

Well i finally did it, i am the champion!

Here's my story:

I am Chris Jericho and for months i was feuding against Stone cold for the world title. Eventually i get my shot but its a fucking ladder match. I am useless at these matches, so like always i lost. A couple of shows later Stone cold loses his title to Ric Flair and Flair also gets the WWE title and becomes undisputed champion. Then at Survivor Series i get my shot for Flair's WWE title in a normal match and..... I win!!!!

Flair then loses the world title to undertaker. Me being greedy tries to get the title off Undertaker and at Armagedon im in a HIAC match for the world title, but i am also in a cage match with HHH for my WWE title straight afterwards. Well i beat Undertaker and then i lose my WWE title to HHH

So i am now the World champion, and was the undisputed champion for a mere few seconds...nevermind.

Supro
Twitter: suproawesome

Post by Supro » Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:39 pm

Danny boy wrote:Well i finally did it, i am the champion!

Here's my story:

I am Chris Jericho and for months i was feuding against Stone cold for the world title. Eventually i get my shot but its a fucking ladder match. I am useless at these matches, so like always i lost. A couple of shows later Stone cold loses his title to Ric Flair and Flair also gets the WWE title and becomes undisputed champion. Then at Survivor Series i get my shot for Flair's WWE title in a normal match and..... I win!!!!

Flair then loses the world title to undertaker. Me being greedy tries to get the title off Undertaker and at Armagedon im in a HIAC match for the world title, but i am also in a cage match with HHH for my WWE title straight afterwards. Well i beat Undertaker and then i lose my WWE title to HHH

So i am now the World champion, and was the undisputed champion for a mere few seconds...nevermind.
I was both WWE champ and World champ until I lost the World to HBK. Luckily though, Benoit is now champion.

Also, if you hate ladder matches, then lie, cheat and press the start button, down button once, and A twice. :wink:

BioticZombie
Legend

Re: Help with RAW 2

Post by BioticZombie » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Oh my god, this game. I always tried calling out the champ, but the title just kept changing hands.
Image Image

Mini Bennett
VIP Member
Twitter: IAmLordBennett

Post by Mini Bennett » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:38 am

I remember making friends with another kid when I was younger simply because he had RAW 2.

BioticZombie
Legend

Post by BioticZombie » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:17 pm

My cousins and I put so much time into the game, even though my mom totally picked it up by accident.

I even played it recently. This game is so bad, it's addicting.
Image Image

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:45 pm

My favorite thing about this game was that you had two different ladder sizes. I kid you not, that impressed me to no end.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!