No Faith?

Discuss the latest happenings in Impact Wrestling. Share your thoughts, opinions, etc...
ChadClassic
Legend

No Faith?

Post by ChadClassic » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:39 am

TNA REALLY comes off as if their main event picture is garbage, and they have no faith in it. Granted, a good 90% of the PPV's they done so far have had Jarrett main event them, so thats not a good sign. Example...

Victory Road - Ladder Match
Turning Point - Steel Cage
Final Resolution - Normal match, but 10 MINUTES??!
Against All Odds - 95% of the match started BEFORE the bell rang
Destination X - Lumberjack Match
LockDown - Steel Cage
Hard Justice - Special Guest Referee
Slammiversary - King of the Mountain
No Surrender - Dog Collar
Sacrifice - Tag Team Match

Save Brown/Jarrett at Final Resolution [and not saying it by alot], all the PPV matches have been gimmicked. Do their main eventers suck that much? As much of a risky decision it was, atleast WWE tested the waters between JBL/Batista at The Bash.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next PPV, Unbreakable, has some sort've Double Ladder, Quadruple Table, Steel Cage Inferno match added to the main event. :roll:
He's back...

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:08 pm

And thats why we have the X division.

tiagolopes
Legend

Post by tiagolopes » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:19 am

That's one of the main reasons TNA non X-division sucks. They can't build ONE decent feud....and decent feuds lead to decent main-events, that lead towards PPV buys and company growing..
Paul Nemer wrote:"Congratulations Portugal."

TDFG
Rookie

Post by TDFG » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:44 am

They can't build ONE decent feud....and decent feuds lead to decent main-events, that lead towards PPV buys and company growing..
Exactly, guys like Abyss main-event 1 PPV for the title then that's it. They need to start maknig fueds that will last more than a month.

I think if they got a TV Title or something it would help separate the guys that arn't in the X-Division i.e. Jeff Hardy, we know he's in the bad books so he won't win the World Title, but they could have him feud with someone for the other title.
Bret Hart: The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Re: No Faith?

Post by isrs4life » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Unbreakable ended up being one TNAs greatest ppvs ever.
It featured Abyss vs. Sabu, Raven vs. Rhino for the TNA Championship
and an awesome that was awesome 3 way match for the x-division championship between AJ Styles
Samoa Joe and Christopher daniels the moves in the match were really amazing it was one of the best wrestling
matches of 2005 I have found now that is what you call wrestling.