Impact goes POP!

Discuss the latest happenings in GFW. Share your thoughts, opinions, etc...
Greg_McNeish
Twitter: GregMcNeishWV

Re: Impact goes POP!

Post by Greg_McNeish » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:07 pm

By not getting any television time? They already have a couple Aussies that have been on payroll for a year, and are just now starting to get characters introduced. There's limited time and space, and they already have more ladies than they can fit in.

Greg McNeish - Grand Chancellor

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:48 pm

This is a company that produces eight full hours of programming a week along with sending their talent on the road for four or five house shows and they have their own On-Demand network to air content. Their space is really only as limited as they make it at this point. If they wanted to, they could fit in two more ladies.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:57 pm

Right, no limitations except the expense of producing content, and the attention spans of their audience, which are already spread too thin. It's dividing everyone's attention that's the problem. The audience only cares to learn about so many people at a time, and that number is sadly quite small. They already have a whole bunch of people to fill in that rotation.

You're advocating for the WWE to sign some people you like, essentially to be faceless jobbers, appearing irregularly. They ALREADY do that with indy talent, bringing in Evie, and Shazza, and Mia Yim, and Leva Bates, etc, etc, etc.

The problem has absolutely nothing to do with the WWE. The problem is that, sadly, after all these years, stupid f'n TNA is still the only other place to get TV money. The problem is that the rest of the industry outside WWE sucks, not that they don't have 800 wrestlers on payroll.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:11 pm

Unless you're advocating for WWE to snatch up every wrestling company and make them work like they do

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:17 pm

I just want my favourite curly haired Aussie lady to be NXT Women's Champion, is that too much to ask?

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:37 pm

Yes, it is

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:55 pm

She's much more in tune with the Japanese joshi scene, anyway. STARDOM trios champ, at the moment, in fact, with that company starting to do better business, even during the current recession.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:59 pm

But think about what Kellie Skater vs. Bayley would do to me and Goober?

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:01 pm

Goober's already had to contend with Bayley facing his Favourite Girlfriend, so I'm not sure there's anything left in his tank.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:21 pm

Greg_McNeish wrote:Goober's already had to contend with Bayley facing his Favourite Girlfriend, so I'm not sure there's anything left in his tank.
#Fact

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Wed May 31, 2017 4:32 pm

Is Pop tv a specialty channel in the us?

And for Canada it's on The Fight Network and thats a specialty channel here and it sucks that I cant see it.
But I wish they kept the show on youtube like they first did after leaving spike tv and Impact wasn't on any channel for
a short little time. But that is truly unfair to poor people and impact should be showed for free.

I just saw a clip of Alberto El Patron win the GFW Championship from Magnus he seems in his right full place.

and for the forum goes i'm trying to keep the place clean and I know i've made many bad threads for tna
and i'll try to keep post better for Impact Wrestling like posting in this thread instead of a new one.