GFW Impact - Discussion Thread

Discuss the latest happenings in GFW. Share your thoughts, opinions, etc...
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

GFW Impact - Discussion Thread

Post by isrs4life » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:50 pm

I havn't seen impact for the last 3 years and the last full year of watching impact was back in 2013 because they had bully
ray as champ and the aces and eights and I havnt seen a ppv for a long time. And for now I just read the good old results of the show
and it is on a canadian network but that channel you have to pay for i'd love to see impact go on sn360 better yet tsn.

For sometimes that I read about do you think I know enough? for what I post and the most recent gfw superstar I know of is EC3.

And if I wanted there dvds I dont even have enough room for them.

Sorry for making all these stupid threads over the years here on wrestleview about tna.
I just feel hurt because there are no true fans here and gfw taking over tna is a new chapter to start watching.
For being a true fan I think gfw impact should have a new reboot thread and less negative discussion about the show.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Re: GFW Impact - Discussion Thread

Post by AndyF1069 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:00 pm

There can't be a discussion of a topic that nobody has any knowledge of. Having a thread for the sake of having a thread is pointless.

If you wish for us to discuss something then you need to initiate the conversation yourself. You haven't watched Impact in 4 years and you only know of one star and don't purchase any of their content. You can hardly accuse of us of not caring when you don't seem to care that much yourself.

So all of that said, we have a thread. Okay cool. What shall we talk about?
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:21 pm

Thanks, So, Andy did you see gfw's new world championship belt? it sure looks nice and it was an articale on the wrestleview main page.

http://www.wrestleview.com/gfw-news/900 ... august-24/

shows of a picture of the belt.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:21 am

No I hadn't seen it, I don't watch Impact so have no reason to care. I looked at your link. It's different looking, certainly. Don't have anything else to say about it.

What else would you like to discuss?
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:34 pm

Oh, say John Morrison was in the battle royal and was one of the last 3 entrants and he got beat out by Eli Drake
and Eddie Edwards was there and he got eliminated last of the battle royal oh Jim Cornette said he doesnt want any big name players
but they have jm now now called johnny impact and eli drake looks good and he looks like a real winner of the gfw belt after eliminating them two.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:50 pm

There's nothing in your post that anybody can discuss. All you've done is mention recognisable names. This is a problem with your threads. There are topics that interest you but you don't provide anything that people can talk about. There's no opinions that people can give because they don't watch the product and we can't give any relevant response to your posts because they just list off details.

Think of it like this. Imagine I make a post about McDonalds. I say how much I like Mcdonalds and I list some of the burgers they offer. Why would anybody respond to it? There's nothing of relevance. People aren't going to post saying "I like McDonalds too". There's no discussion to be had.

You need to give us something we can engage with. Telling us names of people and events isn't enough for us to respond to.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:16 pm

^Sorry, i'm not changing my grammar or change the way I view my own thoughts! you should know me by now...

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:29 pm

Please point out where I asked you to do either of those things.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:59 pm

Isrs, this is a forum that's lucky to have ten people visit it regularly and none of those ten, outside of you, have one shit to give about TNA/Impact/GFW/Whatever name Jeff Jarrett changes it to the next time he sells and buys the company back.

It doesn't matter how many threads you make about this promotion, it doesn't matter what the name of the board is, no one is going to care or start talking about this promotion. There's already a thread for this show, for shit sakes and none of the ten people who even look at this board wanted to post there, so they are not going to post here either and no, it doesn't matter what the name of the thread or the board or the company is. No one cares about this promotion. No one.

All you do is make more threads for a promotion that no one left here cares about, then you get upset that no one posts in your threads. People are not going to start caring or watching because someone changed the name of it and they're not going to not post because the board says Impact instead of GFW. You're just getting yourself upset for no good reason.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:44 pm

Yeah well Towney007 made the impact thread in the first place...

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:28 pm

What does that have to do with anything?

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:18 pm

Weird theres a local wrestling league in my city and they have a show called amped tv and I think they only do 1 show a month
theres lots of great talent here but they stole gfws first show and they sometimes use old wwe belts. They also called
one of there shows Royal Rumble and promoted it.