Is impact going to change the title belts that they recently made them 4 gfw?

Discuss the latest happenings in Impact Wrestling. Share your thoughts, opinions, etc...
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Is impact going to change the title belts that they recently made them 4 gfw?

Post by isrs4life » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:58 pm

I think impact wasted a wack of money on new title belts with the gfw name on them with there short history with that company
or could they remove the name on the belts center plates? If there are new belts I havnt seen them yet with impact on them.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Re: Is impact going to change the title belts that they recently made them 4 gfw?

Post by El Canuck » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:10 pm

This is the second time you made a thread about the TNA/GFW/Impact belts in the span of a month or so. No one responded to the first, what makes you think people are going to care a month later?

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Re: Is impact going to change the title belts that they recently made them 4 gfw?

Post by isrs4life » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:30 pm

Ok, nucks... 2 weeks ago I thought I saw John Morrison open up impact now known as johnny impact and I couldnt sit through it...
And this week Eli Drake is the impact global champion and all he does is look at the belt and a talk with Dutch Mantell...

I am trying not to even bother with it I just have to much of a heart to still watch it when I can...

I sorta saw a preview of what an impact global title would look like on google.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:14 pm

I don't know what any of that has to do with you making multiple threads about the belts for Impact, but it goes to show that even you don't like Impact anymore.

Jeff Jarrett (whoever he is associated with now) and Impact/GFW don't deserve you as a fan. You've been loyal to them for a long time and tried to always see them in the best light, but they are not worth it. There are other wrestling promotions out there and they have shows on the Fight Network, like RoH, SMASH, New Japan and CMLL. Lucha Underground is on Netflix. There's so much out there to choose from and WWE has nearly everything from the past on the Network, that I firmly believe that wrestling fans have never had it better than they do now. We have so many choices and Impact/GFW and the people who ran those promotions like Jarrett and Billy Corgan are not the only company outside of WWE and they're certainly not worth getting excited over.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:44 pm

Yes, they finally changed the belts to impact and the name of the belts look like they are 3d
God there must of been tons of impact tapings completed before bound for glory with the old ones of gfw and now they are showing all the new belts :)
on there website and It gives me a reason to watch impact I think I have the channel now it hasnt went off free preview from bell, yet. But its not
on my moms tv thow.

I just read up on it for now well Trevor lee sounds good :)

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:46 pm

So I read other comments after of the pictures on instagram of the belts but the strap parts still have gfw on them that I did not notice b4
on the website its still a work in progress which were the former belts of gfw to that I did not notice that they made changes of instead of wasting money like they did for the gfw belts that did not go nowhere...